Author Topic: What modern front fender fit the KX500?  (Read 2413 times)

Offline DHregdovic

What modern front fender fit the KX500?
« on: July 25, 2009, 03:57:03 AM »
I'm getting ready to do all new plastics and was gonna do the newer front and back fenders. I've had problems before of the back of the front fender hitting the frame by the rads when putting a different style fender on - I guess you can shim ifn this event but I figure there is a fender (s) that fit well as is. What have you guys used with good results - any pics?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 09:16:28 AM by DHregdovic »

Offline k5for-life

• its not what you ride its that you ride thats all
Re: What modern front fender fit thew KX500?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 05:27:27 AM »
I'm getting ready to do all new plastics and was gonna do the newer front and back fenders. I've had problems before of the back of the front fender hitting the frame by the rads when putting a different style fender on - I guess you can shim ifn this event but I figure there is a fender (s) that fit well as is. What have you guys used with good results - any pics?
yea the 08 kxf450 front fender and a modded kxf250 rear
in thee begining man become of the dirt and in thee end he shall return to the dirt in the mean time we shall give him a kx500 and the dirt shall be his play ground

Offline DHregdovic

Re: What modern front fender fit the KX500?
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 09:18:05 AM »
That looks like it will work great - Can't wait... I just got all new graphics and plastics. They said it will be mig-August before the plastics are in - I guess they are making some?

Offline k5for-life

• its not what you ride its that you ride thats all
Re: What modern front fender fit the KX500?
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 09:27:15 PM »
That looks like it will work great - Can't wait... I just got all new graphics and plastics. They said it will be mig-August before the plastics are in - I guess they are making some?
ok bro the rear fender is going to need to be cut a lot to fit if you need help just pm me and i will walk you thrugh it step by step
in thee begining man become of the dirt and in thee end he shall return to the dirt in the mean time we shall give him a kx500 and the dirt shall be his play ground