Author Topic: my riding china wall video  (Read 3147 times)

Offline turtle22

• '89 & '01 kx500 '87 fxr HD '80 xr500
my riding china wall video
« on: June 06, 2009, 08:28:55 AM »
shane smith shared this with you:
http://vimeo.com/5034994

DIRTBIKE RIDING @ CHINA WALL
http://vimeo.com/5034994

About this video:
"THE GUY FROM www.DIRTRIDERFORUMS.com RIPPING IT UP AT FORESTHILL'S CHINA WALL"

this is my first ride on the new and improved `89 8-)
lets ride

Offline SlideWays

• Real Men Ride 2-Strokes
Re: my riding china wall video
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 02:12:12 PM »
That may have been your bike in the video, but you weren't the rider, in all of your other videos you crash, this guy didn't. How much did it cost you to have this rider wear your helmet cam and ride your bike? :-D :-D Just kidding!!

Nice vid, great combination of easy to mountain goat trail, looks really challenging. Where's China Wall

Slideways
Over Confidence x Harsh Reality = Face Plant

Offline turtle22

• '89 & '01 kx500 '87 fxr HD '80 xr500
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 02:28:41 PM »
That may have been your bike in the video, but you weren't the rider, in all of your other videos you crash, this guy didn't. How much did it cost you to have this rider wear your helmet cam and ride your bike? :-D :-D Just kidding!!

Nice vid, great combination of easy to mountain goat trail, looks really challenging. Where's China Wall

Slideways
heheehheehhe :lol: i had a couple falls but there where more me going throu/up hard stuff and the bike getting away from me. one i did a barrel roll but did not look that funny or cool so it did not make the cute. i lost half my footage(stupid comuter) so im going to say the good one way lost. im glad u like the vid's. china wall is in foresthill,ca. 45minutes east of sac(up hwy80). its part of the sugarpine trail system(also known as trail 6). the camera does not show all the crazy drop off's(probley cause ur never suposted to look down.lol) and some of the crazy rock faces that we had to go up. we r going to do it backwards,its a totally differant trail then
lets ride

Offline bennieben

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 06:29:13 AM »
very cool video. looks dangerous. i'd like to see more videos like this
teamgodzilla since 2004...a dirtbike & atv riding club.  if your friends dont ride, then its time to get new friends :)    "a day without wheelies, is like i didnt go riding at all" (ben peralta)