Author Topic: hello from Hammond, IN  (Read 1762 times)

Offline or1on

hello from Hammond, IN
« on: April 27, 2009, 04:00:43 AM »
hi everyone, i stumbled across your site after picking up an o2 kx250 and finally making my way to the 2stroke forums over on thumpertalk, i haven't ridden all my life like alot of you. I started quite late in the game im 32 :)  last year i bought my 5yr old son a crf 50 and myself a crf230f so that we could have something more to do together. i must say i rode alot more that he did but he'll grow more interested in time im sure, the 230 was a good bike to get the basics down on with its controllable power but i quickly grew bored of it and now am riding a beast in the kawi :)

Offline azdirtrider75

Re: hello from Hammond, IN
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 04:20:22 AM »
Welcome to the site. There's a lot of great information here. I saw your posting about your flywheel and replied with some thoughts. I'm on a 2002 KX250 too; And love it! Enjoy the bike, enjoy the site.
Live in the Phoenix Metro? (East Valley) Contact me, let's ride
azdirtrider75
nateopie@hotmail.com

Offline Hillclimb#42

• '97 kx 500, '96 kx 250, '99 KTM 380
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 05:39:38 AM »
Welcome fellow Hoosier, thats super cool of you to get your boy into something that you guys can do together. 1st hillclimb of the year this weekend at Cayuga, IN, which is on the border of Illinois. Lots of familiess there for Saturday night race, camp out, Sunday race is over early in the afternoon. May be chilly, but won't be boring.Later

Offline DoldGuy

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 05:50:43 AM »
32????? Late????? Your just a pup :-D :-D

Welcome to the forum, and glad to see you have the family tied in.
Its Never too Late to Have a Happy Childhood!