Author Topic: Checking in from Montana  (Read 1629 times)

kevin286

Checking in from Montana
« on: March 13, 2009, 02:36:01 AM »
Hey guys... and gals.
Just saying "Yo" from Bozeman Montana.  :-D

I came across this site from thumpertalk while looking for some information on how to get my co-workers 01 KX500 up and running in time to go riding this season.
I ride my XR650R in sumo trim on the street(ish) and a YZ426 in the dirt. I just finished doing a top end on the Lady's KDX200.
Kuudos out there to ya'll for rock'n hard on a bike that must bite fairly hard.
::mug::
-Kevin

Offline Bigtim

Re: Checking in from Montana
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 03:34:07 AM »
yo! glad to have you aboard.  I just moved from Bozeman last year, the Chronicle is still my home page. I hope you and everyone dear to you is ok after the explosion.  I don't nessisarily miss Boz-angeles and it's growth rate but i sure miss MT.  I used to ride the Bangtail divide trail 3-4 times a week in the summer.  Raidersburg is probebly very ridable this time off year.  It's cool that you're helping out a buddy with his kx. Man you could slap lights and a horn on the thing and ride up and down 19th st.   Can you still ride Hylite cnyn? or have they made it hippies and horses only?  I titled my intro "missn Montana"...i 'm running the race # 406 this year. you and the other guy from Wyoming might get that, but to everyone else its just another #. I'm representing still, 2000 miles away! :cry: