Author Topic: Hello from Denver  (Read 2126 times)

Offline cutting torch

Hello from Denver
« on: January 27, 2009, 04:35:41 AM »
I'm another one that found this site through Thumpertalk.

I have a '92 KX250 and an '08 KLX450R. The '92 might just become a hybrid, if I get my hands on an '89 KX500 that a buddy of mine has!

torch

Offline cutting torch

Re: Hello from Denver
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 05:09:20 AM »
Any trick to modifying my profile? I can view it the same as anyone else, but there is nothing there for me to change it. None of the stuff in the help section shows up when I hit the profile button. :?

torch

Offline Friar-Tuck

• \o/ Live Free or Die
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 06:17:15 AM »
 FireHatchet,
 When I click on profile up on the blue line under kx riders banner the menu opens up on the left to modify.
  Did you try to log-off and log back in?
Oh... and Welcome aboard!  There should be some good stuff in the AF forum, and there are several
 guys who used steel-ys for their swap. I'm sure they will chime in if they see your interested in their steely/engine swap.
  Tuck\o/
"The Truth Has No Agenda"

Offline cutting torch

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 07:33:58 AM »
FireHatchet,
 When I click on profile up on the blue line under kx riders banner the menu opens up on the left to modify.
  Did you try to log-off and log back in?

Tuck\o/

No menu on the left before and after log off/on. Maybe someone needs to flip a switch on my account! No big rush, I just joined a few hours ago.

torch

Offline serafin

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 07:46:38 AM »
Welcome Torch I used to live in Colorado and still have lots of family there.  I raced SRAC MX back in the late 70's and all thru the 80's also did a couple RMEC events as well.  You'll find a lot of info here.

Serafin