Author Topic: GRAHICS AND SEAT COVERS FOR KX 500  (Read 2422 times)

Offline azracer19

GRAHICS AND SEAT COVERS FOR KX 500
« on: May 01, 2009, 04:22:47 AM »
I found a guy who makes seat covers and shroud/ gas tank and fender graphics. he lives pretty close to me and is willing to make a graphic for my bike, I have an I dea of what I want but maybe a few ideas from others as to what htey might want would be appreciated.. I am taking my bike by his pace so he can take measurements some time next week. i will post a pic of a seat cover below
see attatchments of exapmles....i know I can get seat covers with no graphics and the graphics he has are just to ( no Offense to anyone ) wild... freestyle mx style

Offline Hillclimb#42

• '97 kx 500, '96 kx 250, '99 KTM 380
Re: GRAHICS AND SEAT COVERS FOR KX 500
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 04:55:34 AM »
Man, I like that skull/flame seat cover. Shroud graphics that are predominately black base with design over the black, would help alot of guys wanting to black out the bike.  Thats cool, so he can do custom logos too? Or is he wanting to make several the same way?

Offline azracer19

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 05:08:18 AM »
he isnt looking for mass orders but can produce whatever numbers, I am having him make me mine....he can do your graphics the same as your seat... what year 500 do you have,? he will have the measurements from mine next week  so I am sure he can make anything...Also he has new seat foam...stock or stock plus 1.2 inch of softer foam...his prices seem very good im just passing on info for those of us who need grahics and seat covers and a good price and custom looks also.. I think if the admin. of kxriders.com lets me add KXRIDERS.COM to my grahics it would be good advertisment for the web site

Offline jdcowboy

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 05:16:25 AM »
Way cool....I need graphics and seat cover for my K5.  I dont want to spend too much.  Let me know what his prices are?
Graphics are almost impossible to find for these machines.  Pictures of yours would be awesome.
thanks

Offline azracer19

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 05:24:58 AM »
i will post pics.......but if you have an idea of what you want let me know....im not so crazy about to wild looking graphics but to each his own

Offline kx250.1698

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 05:37:36 AM »
Dude gow look on ebay you will fine lost of seat graphics there brand new and pritty kwl