Author Topic: FMF desert pipe  (Read 1827 times)

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
FMF desert pipe
« on: January 05, 2009, 02:13:59 PM »
Can anyone post a couple of pics from both sides of an FMF Gnarly Desert, not the woods pipe, the top end one. thanks.
And lo, I did loft the front wheel and carried it forth to the unbelievers, and cast it down before them and said unto them ''look now upon the might of my throttle control ye pitiful cretinous ones''
And the unbelievers did quake in their boots....

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
Re: FMF desert pipe
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 04:53:12 AM »
Fine, don't, see if I care :cry:
And lo, I did loft the front wheel and carried it forth to the unbelievers, and cast it down before them and said unto them ''look now upon the might of my throttle control ye pitiful cretinous ones''

Offline GDubb

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 08:18:28 PM »
I'm not sure if Ive heard of anyone running it. I wouldnt mind hearing a review on one. I know stewart has dyno'd a few pipes but I dont recall if this was one of them.

-G
Rock it 'til the wheels fall off!

"It's not what you ride... It's who you're riding for!" - www.mxrevelation.com -

Offline gowen

• Resident Newbie
  • Global Moderator
  • www.KXRiders.com
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 11:20:39 PM »
I ran the desert pipe for years on my KX. Check my gallery, all the pics are with the desert pipe.

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 02:19:39 AM »
Muchos grassy arse.How would you describe the top end shunt? Its either one of these or a pc plat1. run gnarly torque now but its too flat up top......................