Author Topic: This ones for maddoggy  (Read 2648 times)

Offline stock500

This ones for maddoggy
« on: October 28, 2008, 05:44:41 AM »
I know this is off topic, but I did ride my bike to catch some of these.  I am the really sexy one in the first picture.
It's all in the wrist!  Save a tire, shift early!

Offline gwcrim

• http://profiles.yahoo.com/gwcrim
Re: This ones for maddoggy
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 06:35:24 AM »
  I am the really sexy one in the first picture.

Funny... you look like a fish!
~Crim~
You raise the blade
You make the change
You rearrange me 'til I'm sane

Offline maddoggy

• K5 @ ST. ANTHONY DUNES
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 04:20:28 PM »
WOW stock500!!! those are some awesome fish. i can't wait till next spring. the cuttslam trip is still planned for 2009 late spring. we'll be in your backyard fishing. i'll let you know when the date gets closer. we would love to have you fish with us especially since you know the area. we will probably be there for 2 days. thanks again for the pix, Marty(maddoggy)

Offline KXcam22

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 04:46:09 PM »
Those are some nice fish. Where I ride we have some poles and a frypan stashed by a small rainbow lake.  Occasionally I stop, catch some lunch and cook it on the spot. Cam.

Offline stock500

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 04:58:27 AM »
I hope I don't get kicked off this site for admitting that fishing is my first love.  I like my bike alot but fishing is number one for me. 

KX Newfie

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 05:13:49 AM »
Nice stuff  :-D

I live in Newfoundland, Canada. Way up in the North Atlantic.

I am addicted to Atlantic Salmon fly fishing. We have beautiful rivers right at our doorstep.

The island is huge, & is littered with huge rivers & lakes.

Check out Atlantic Salmon Fishing in Newfoundland on You Tube.

The scenery will make the hair stand out on the back of your neck  :-D

The Atlantic Salmon is the most powerful salt to freshwater game fish pound for pound in the world.

I'll post up some pics when i get a chance .... right now i'll just put a short clip hauled off You tube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGVTpQw8Ig0

Offline stock500

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 04:33:00 AM »
Newfie do you have any brook trout up there like in the Labrador region?  I would love to hook up the Atlantic Salmon someday, I think I would piss myself if I had a fish that big take a dry.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 04:36:49 AM by stock500 »

KX Newfie

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2008, 02:28:12 AM »
Yes we have nice brook trout, but i gave up trout fishing about 10 years ago. Have loads of pics of trout 7-8 pounds.
Salmon fishing is a way better rush :-o, fighting these monsters on a 4-8 pound leader is wicked !!! The tactics / methods is one of the best parts of the game.
Listen up, you come to Newfoundland, stay at my house (take a buddy or two} & you will never forget it !!! Come in July............all the rivers are loaded then.
Never say i got one when you just hook an Atlantic....trust me....your battle is far from over  :wink:
Your will need an intervention....Atlantic Salmon fishing is wicked addictive !!!