Author Topic: First ride on the 500...in the woods  (Read 1465 times)

Kyle

First ride on the 500...in the woods
« on: August 30, 2008, 04:03:21 PM »
It was not what people said it would be...as far as too powerful and big and bulky and blah blah blah, honestly it's not bad at all, you just have to know how to ride pretty good and use your head. But it was awesome having so much power at my disposal, cause we ride on tight trails, then open logging trails, then in some fields, then on some long straight dirt roads, and this bike has a gear for everything! It's so powerful but with the flywheel weight on, the power delivery is so much more smooth and I am in love with this bike now. I went to put my bike away and since my brother is away right now he told me once a week to start up his YZ125 and run it around a bit, and so after i threw the 500 up in and I pulled his bike out and wow...it felt like a mini bike... So much lighter, smaller, and no where near as much get up and go XD. But I just wanted to say thanks to you all for the advice you've put together and everything, I'm more than happy with my 500!!!!

Offline KX500freak

• KX500 - Have a Wheelie good weekend
Re: First ride on the 500...in the woods
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 06:40:35 PM »
nice dude  :-D
you must be one happy young man right now ,with the stable filled with awesome toys/tools
Dutch Team Green 91-94-01 KX500