Author Topic: My names Kyle, I'm new here  (Read 1699 times)

Kyle

My names Kyle, I'm new here
« on: August 25, 2008, 08:10:53 AM »
Hey there, My name is Kyle, I'm 17 years old and I have been riding all my life, I'm a volunteer EMT/Firefighter for 2 towns, I'm a senior in high school this year, I hunt, fish, and do anything that involves being outdoors, I ride as much as I can, right now I have a Flattrack 2005 LTZ434 and a 2005 Raptor 660 and the rest of my family rides aswell, I am looking into buying a nearly brand new 2001 KX500 that had its fluids drained and was stored for 6 years,  I have been on the site for a few days now as a guest, and I went through every single page of the KX500 forum, and I picked up so much helpful information, But thank you for the warm welcome and I can't wait to meet everyone on the site, you all seem very friendly and helpful, And if you wanna know anymore about me just ask, Thanks again everyone and have a good one

Offline hughes

• Dirt Hammers
Re: My names Kyle, I'm new here
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 08:35:16 AM »
Welcome to the site. Good luck with buying that new 2001 kx500. Sounds like a sweet find for sure.
Open Class 2-Stroke Kawasaki KX500
Yamaha 2005 YZ250
Richard Hughes
Dirt Hammers - Online Off-Road Journal
hughes@dirthammers.com
http://www.dirthammers.com

Offline maddoggy

• K5 @ ST. ANTHONY DUNES
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 03:01:03 PM »
welcome kyle, always good to have another new member. good luck on the k5.  MADDOGGY  8-)

Offline KX500freak

• KX500 - Have a Wheelie good weekend
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 02:06:37 AM »
Hey there, My name is Kyle, I'm 17 years old and I have been riding all my life, I'm a volunteer EMT/Firefighter for 2 towns, I'm a senior in high school this year, I hunt, fish, and do anything that involves being outdoors, I ride as much as I can, right now I have a Flattrack 2005 LTZ434 and a 2005 Raptor 660 and the rest of my family rides aswell, I am looking into buying a nearly brand new 2001 KX500 that had its fluids drained and was stored for 6 years,  I have been on the site for a few days now as a guest, and I went through every single page of the KX500 forum, and I picked up so much helpful information, But thank you for the warm welcome and I can't wait to meet everyone on the site, you all seem very friendly and helpful, And if you wanna know anymore about me just ask, Thanks again everyone and have a good one

welcome kyle,

you,ll be the youngest 500 rider out here ,pretty sure ..
good luck on the kx500 ,it will earn it,s place in your heart right after first ride  8-)
Dutch Team Green 91-94-01 KX500

Offline Good

• Yo.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 02:49:08 AM »
Welcome! :-D