Author Topic: Hello from California  (Read 2415 times)

Offline eddie1173

Hello from California
« on: August 14, 2008, 05:08:47 PM »
Hello everyone. My names Eddie. I have a 94 kx500 & a quad i'm putting a kx500 motor in. I've been searching the site & thought i would join.

Offline Hillclimb#42

• '97 kx 500, '96 kx 250, '99 KTM 380
Re: Hello from California
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 12:08:41 AM »
Welcome Eddie, You'll find plenty on here to get your bike and quad together, running like a crazed maniac. Lots of topics have been covered in the past too, so you can use the search link to find alot of info to common things and live advice for wierd problems. Its awesome to get several opinions instead of one from a local that has varying guessing abilities. Take some pics of quad project, everyone here likes hybrid projects.

Offline eddie1173

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 02:43:09 PM »
Thank you for the welcome Hillclimb#42. I've been searching the site & have found everything on here to be very help full. All the bikes i've seen on the site look amazing. I think mine needs a make over. Might have to do a Supermoto bike after the quad project. I'll have to get some pics & post them up soon.

stewart

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 01:04:48 AM »
welcome lots of great stuff on here

Offline dans89kx500

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 03:31:42 AM »
Hey Eddie, what part of California are you from? What places do you ride? I also live in Ca., the northern part in Vacaville.

Daniel
Daniel in Vacaville
1989 KX500
2000 Husaberg FC501
2009 Husqvarna TC510

Offline eddie1173

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 06:55:06 AM »
Stewart,
Thanks for the welcome. Every time i needed help with my k5 i searched here & have found what i needed so far. I think i saw in a post over a year ago you had a after market cylinder head with out a dome. Did you do anything with that?

Daniel,
I live in the central valley in a small town called Waterford. About 15 miles from Modesto. I used to ride Clear creek but it's been closed now  :cry:  I miss that place. I also ride Hollister, Forest Hill, Glamis, Pismo & any where i can ride with friends. There's a really small place about 20 minutes from my house called La Grange i hit it up when i want to test my bike or quad out. It just seems like so many people ride these days. I try to ride on fridays or take time off work & plan a trip during the week.