Author Topic: my boy US MARINE  (Read 2452 times)

Offline maddoggy

• K5 @ ST. ANTHONY DUNES
my boy US MARINE
« on: April 13, 2008, 07:51:47 AM »
ORIGINAL POST REMOVED

Reading your post in "my boy U.S. Marine" we may agree on some things.  But this is a motorcycle forum and no politics will be tolerated.  NO CUSSING will be tolerated !!!!.  My friend has a 9 year old that has a KX 65 or 80 I'm not sure what he has but he surfs this site all the time.  I hope you understand this policy.  There are many forum sites that you can discuss politics,  cuss the Americans, the Muslim's, the war or just talk and cuss anyone you want.  THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE SITES!!!
I have very strong views on the war, American's, and religion but this is not the time or the place for that discussion.

I thank all for understanding,
Danger4u2 aka David J.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 02:26:09 AM by Danger4u2 »

Offline Good

• Yo.
Re: my boy US MARINE
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 08:15:08 AM »
ORIGINAL POST REMOVED

Reading your post in "my boy U.S. Marine" we may agree on some things.  But this is a motorcycle forum and no politics will be tolerated.  NO CUSSING will be tolerated !!!!.  My friend has a 9 year old that has a KX 65 or 80 I'm not sure what he has but he surfs this site all the time.  I hope you understand this policy.  There are many forum sites that you can discuss politics,  cuss the Americans, the Muslim's, the war or just talk and cuss anyone you want.  THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE SITES!!!
I have very strong views on the war, American's, and religion but this is not the time or the place for that discussion.

Danger4u2 aka David J.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 02:25:46 AM by Danger4u2 »

Offline Kawasakinut

• s#@t plus two equals eight
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 01:37:40 PM »
ORIGINAL POST REMOVED

Danger4u2 aka David J.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 02:26:35 AM by Danger4u2 »
htpp://www.youtube.com/jimvpa

Offline k5abuser

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 01:34:24 PM »
ORIGINAL POST REMOVED

Danger4u2 aka David J.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 02:26:59 AM by Danger4u2 »
race gas is fast but Q16 hauls azz.i still ride because i am not ready to have been that fast. i ride a kx500 because they don't make a kx600!ck k5abuser on youtube

Offline hillclimber147

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 04:21:16 PM »
ORIGINAL POST REMOVED

Danger4u2 aka David J.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 02:27:21 AM by Danger4u2 »

Offline Danger4u2

• Administrator
  • KX500 is Danger4u2 Returning from light speed pic.
    • KXRiders.com
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 02:52:20 AM »
I joined this site on 10 - 10 - 2004.  I once made a post that had political over tones.  It was an opinion.  I was reprimanded and removed the posts.  I was informed of the no religion no political no cussing and no attacking of other members policy.  It's fine to disagree with a member but a person does not have to be mean about it.  Instead of telling a member he's a liar it's just as easy to say "I disagree with that statement".  It's very hard to convey attitude, tone, anger, happiness...etc. in a post or e-mail. 
When I took over the site about a year ago I adopted the previous owners policy.  It worked for them and I feel it works for me.
Let's keep this site KX and motorcycle related and move on from this post.
Thank You,
Danger4u2 aka David J.
Post Script:  I'm here most mornings before work, central standard time Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. United States of America.
If you have a problem give me a personal message.
KX 500 Rider