Author Topic: cuttin out  (Read 1730 times)

ilovemybike

cuttin out
« on: March 23, 2008, 07:29:24 AM »
hey guys as u may know i just rebuilt my top end and i got it broke in. heres the thing every once and awhile it will cut out for a few seconds and then it will run smooth??? any have any ideas???? im stuck

Offline stroke.n.smoke

Re: cuttin out
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 01:59:19 PM »
check all the wire connectors under the tank along the frame, when you had everything apart you might have not pushed the connectors all the way together, it has happened to me and I could not figure it out, felt like a lean condition high in the rpm range...  the connector was together but not popped into place all the way so it looked good but when the bike was vibrating more it would cut out and not rev all the way...

Offline KXcam22

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 02:51:35 AM »
Sounds about right.  A bit of dielectric grease in those connectors will help too. Cam.

ilovemybike

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 06:44:59 AM »
cool ill check it out.. the bike starts real easy i tried putting new pics on my comp from my digi cam but its not working?? ill figure it out i think it looks alot better!! and my pipe rattles really bad i put the 2 orings on it and it doesnt help any ideas?? someone said the copper exhaust ring from a car any got a make and model??? thanks guys!!!!!