Author Topic: no bs - 41' celcius  (Read 2673 times)

crusty

no bs - 41' celcius
« on: January 30, 2008, 04:13:22 PM »
heres the thermometer boys 2 min outside and your dead frozen cock stiff

js

Re: no bs - 41' celcius
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 02:57:41 AM »
I grew up in that type of weather, I took 14 winters in Kauai to thaw out

Offline alan

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 03:12:06 AM »
Yep, I grew up in Colorado and that's why I live on the border in the desert now! Three seasons are just enough for me!

Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, He He! :-D :lol: :-D :lol: :-D
Sand - Dirt - Dunes = Fun
       04- 700V - 01- KX500
        08 TeryX 2012 KX450F

Offline Danger4u2

• Administrator
  • KX500 is Danger4u2 Returning from light speed pic.
    • KXRiders.com
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 05:24:00 AM »
70 deg. Fahrenheit Monday, went out to my friends new rent house and he has use of 160 acres.  The owners son lived there a year ago and he was into dirt bikes and made a nice track.  We need to do some selective tree removal so the quads can fit through. Now today it's 25 deg. and light snow.
KX 500 Rider

Offline alan

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 02:13:47 AM »
Danger, make it wide enough for my TeryX to fit! He He! :-D :-D
Sand - Dirt - Dunes = Fun
       04- 700V - 01- KX500
        08 TeryX 2012 KX450F

Offline doordie

• Global Moderator
  • Do or Die.....
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 09:37:55 PM »
What?s up with weather?  :|
Normally we got minus 10-15 degrees here in Sweden now,but now is it
plus 1 degrees and very little snow and ice.... :x
The iceroadseason seems to be off! :cry:
Iceroad champion 2006,still 2007,even 2008 without a single race!

Offline TheGDog

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 08:15:07 PM »
Bump that!!!  I'm a SoCal native... I'll brave 40's (F) for riding... and maybe mid 30's to visit the snow... every once a long long while.

Besides... I'm prone to Chronic Bronchitis after I catch a cold.  it takes months and months and months for my lungs and bronchial tubes to clear out and stop being raw.

Heck... i hardly ever swim in the ocean anymore because the cold induces the big coughs.  Only during peak of summer.

But... being a native... I dig it when it's all uber-hot in the desert.  As long as I have a 100cc Camel-Bak with Water and a lil ice I'm good to go.  I love that hot air... I totally understand now why older folks retire to places like Florida and such.  It's all the years of air pollution from city living jacking-up their lungs.

Part of what contributed to this medical history of mine was living at a home between 2 large oil refineries... one maybe 5 miles in one direction.. the other maybe 8.  I remember my Mom running her finger across the hood of her White Olds Cutlass showing me the soot that had fallen down to it one particular afternoon.

Occasionally those bastard at the refineries try to get away with pumping way more than they are allowed by law out into the atmosephere... especially if it's about to rain... then they know it'll just get dumped back down and the laser spectrometers the EPA and AQMD use won't find anything because it'll all come right back down.

There's that.... and becoming divorced in 2003 found me living next door to some young surfer dudes who majorly hooked me up with weed to help kill the emotional junk I was going thru at the time.  I'd swear that's why they call it "Chronic" Bronchitis :D

Thankfully God saw where I was headed and made me wise-up and leave it alone.  And in 3 yrs I went from Illin' to Chillin'!

Now I'm married to a good woman, with a House and a 6 mo Son!  And you KNOW I can't WAIT to slap his little booty onto a YZinger!!!

I told Mama... my rule is... he can't drive a car until he can pass me... BAD... racing in the desert.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 08:18:02 PM by TheGDog »
'97 PC800 + '96 KX 500 + '90 KDX 200 + 2000 XR50R (for the lil guy!)

crusty

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 03:47:22 PM »
woah GDOG you like typin man? did you leave the herb alone for speed er what? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Offline TheGDog

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 11:42:15 PM »
woah GDOG you like typin man? did you leave the herb alone for speed er what? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hehe... that's a good one.  No... speed is Pure Evil!!!  Don't EVER take speed... EVER!!!

I just type a lot more than most people anyway since I'm a Software Engineer.  I can pretty much type as fast as I can talk.... and I'm sure you can imagine that I can talk pretty dang fast.
'97 PC800 + '96 KX 500 + '90 KDX 200 + 2000 XR50R (for the lil guy!)

crusty

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 11:46:43 AM »
right on peace man :evil: :evil: :evil: