Author Topic: Bryttanys new ride  (Read 3107 times)

Offline BDI

Bryttanys new ride
« on: December 08, 2007, 04:14:20 PM »
This is a 03 XR50 I built for my little one for Christmas. I took it completely apart and painted the frame metallic black with lots of layers of clear to make it pop. It has new tires,plasics,graphics,seat cover,grips and gold renthal chain. I have not been more excited about building a bike in a long time. I can't wait until Christmas to give it to her. I just wanted to show it off and I would like this post to be killed in a couple of days to save room for important Kx stuff.
Smoke every cigarette like It's your last and ride like you stole something!!!

Offline maddoggy

• K5 @ ST. ANTHONY DUNES
Re: Bryttanys new ride
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 08:10:39 AM »
very nice Bryan. must have been fun to build something for your kid that will bring a mile wide smile to her face. nice job,  MADDOGGY

Offline BDI

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 08:44:59 AM »
Thanks maddoggy I'm blessed with two little girls that truly love to ride. And yes she is going to lose her little head when she sees this bike. We got her matching pink and black fox gear and helmet She is going to be a total package  :-D

Offline alan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 11:56:13 AM »
My 3 year old Grandson wants a blue motorcycle and I have been trying to convince him he really wants a Kawie green one! :-D
Sand - Dirt - Dunes = Fun
       04- 700V - 01- KX500
        08 TeryX 2012 KX450F

Offline BDI

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 12:22:22 PM »
I showed her a book a couple of weeks ago with a bunch of different color plastics for the fifty and she picked green like dads sand bike. Well needless to say I could not commit such a sacrilege so I picked pink for her. Some things just should not be done it's like putting a ford engine in a chevy car, allthough I will put a chevy engine in anything from a fairlane to a flying saucer I could never put green plastics on a honda.  8-)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 05:31:35 PM by BDI »

Offline FuriouSly

• the "Base Camp"
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 05:58:30 PM »
Looks bitchin' ...   she's gunna dig it for sure.  Loved my kids at that age too, now they are gettin' to be pains in the arse ...  enjoy!!!

Sly

eprovenzano

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 12:50:18 AM »
Love the bike...  your daughter is going to love it.. 

But I do have a question, Can I have your workshop...  I mean you have the ne nice bike work stand, all the tools I need, and a stocked refrigerator with I'm assuming my favorite adult beverages..     :-D

Offline BDI

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 03:40:01 PM »
Bryttanys hand is to small to comfortably reach the brake lever so I drilled and threaded the brake pirch and put a bolt in it so I can adjust the lever to grip distance for her.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 03:49:10 PM by BDI »

Offline gwcrim

• http://profiles.yahoo.com/gwcrim
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 07:29:35 AM »
My 3 year old Grandson wants a blue motorcycle and I have been trying to convince him he really wants a Kawie green one! :-D

In reality, 3 year olds aren't that picky about bike color.  Buy it and he will ride!
~Crim~
You raise the blade
You make the change
You rearrange me 'til I'm sane