Author Topic: Funny  (Read 2482 times)

Offline BDI

Funny
« on: January 14, 2008, 02:49:10 PM »
I'm not saying anything I'll let you guys do all the crap talking. :-D :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpCnepA9b80&feature=related
Smoke every cigarette like It's your last and ride like you stole something!!!

stewart

Re: Funny
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 03:05:55 PM »
i got to flat track race some good riders this week end on there yz and honda 4 strokes..  one guy got mad at me becuse the roost of my bike hit him in the full face helmut and googles so hard that he had blood running out the bottem of his helmut from his face ,, i told him i did not do that on purpose..he siad if he could have caught me he would have punched me in the nose ..true story

stewart

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 03:09:24 PM »
I'm not saying anything I'll let you guys do all the crap talking. :-D :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpCnepA9b80&feature=related
thats how it can happen very funny

Offline k5abuser

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 03:10:06 PM »
i was there  with stewart lol. he said he didn't know if it was a rock . metal . or a full can of beer. it just hurt . i beat the same guys on my 700 kfx. they were fast i was hauling azz  when i went by them . hard to beat an atv on a loose short track .
race gas is fast but Q16 hauls azz.i still ride because i am not ready to have been that fast. i ride a kx500 because they don't make a kx600!ck k5abuser on youtube

Offline BDI

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 03:30:31 PM »
I was riding with a group guys one time. This one guy on a cr250 would not get off my butt. I was trying to be polite and not rock him but on the cr500 to turn the throttle was to throw rocks and I wanted to pick up the pace. So I guess he caught a rock or two the next time I slowed down he comes ripping by me and rocks me and looks back to make sure he got me. This guy thought he was super fast and wanted to show every one how fast he was. He found out how fast he was not when I chased him down and passed him in fifth and cleaned the visor clean off his brand new helmet. That was allmost a fist fight. I forgot to mention the softball size rock that hit his radiator It looked like a shooting star got it..
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 02:47:40 AM by BDI »
Smoke every cigarette like It's your last and ride like you stole something!!!

Offline kaw rider

• Cool your engine with water not fuel
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 03:56:59 PM »
i think the guy on the cr had a kiddy throttle stop on it.

Offline KXcam22

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 05:12:18 PM »
I once won a race using the K5 roost as a weapon.  It was a gravely track and I was leading with only a few laps to go but was very very tired.  The guy behind me was not too smart and I was able to slow and sucker him into coming up right behind me in an extra rocky berm.  Then I let the full measure of the KX500 light up the back tire in his face (with some added fishtailing to boot).  He fell for this every lap and he backed off enough each lap for me to barely hold on for the win.  Cam.

Plowboy

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 10:00:09 AM »
 I got roosted once by a buddy on his CR250 the first time we rode together. He thought it was all funny till I showed him the backside of my new WR500 a couple of minutes later.

Needless to say he never repeated his mistake.