Author Topic: ridding on water  (Read 9368 times)

n2682

Re: ridding on water
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2008, 01:02:23 PM »
so this is sorta a riding story but i was on my wr 426 two summers ago up north here in michigan and i was invited to ride with some guys on honda 250 quads there quads were big and bad so i had to ride for all i was worth to prove to them that riding on 2 wheels is so the way to go well i came flying up on a creek that had overflown there was so really bad rain storms and i bet it was every bit of 100 yards across i was doing around 90 id say there was a old lifted chevy truck on one side stuck up to the doors the trails are wide they call them the super highway and some 4by4 quads out in the middle trying to cross well people had been turning back all day but for me it was go for broke or crash really hard so i just leaned back and pind the throttle well i skipped right across and stoped as my buddys just sat on the other side goign wow dude i spent the entire day skippin over that puddle seems to me bike gets better traction on water than dirt you have to roll the throttle back and forth or u get the rear tire hoppin up and down just like if u tried to spin the tires on a pick up truck the whole wheel hop thing its fun and its totally possible ill find the vid if not come spring ill make one and post it. nick from michigan