Author Topic: Zip Ty Davis low boy pipe?  (Read 3569 times)

Offline nd4speed

Zip Ty Davis low boy pipe?
« on: October 05, 2008, 01:43:30 PM »
Anyone know where I can find one of these pipes?

They were made by Flow.  Anyone know how to contact Flow?

Got one for sale?

Offline BDI

Re: Zip Ty Davis low boy pipe?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 01:58:19 PM »
You can call flow if you want but they have not made those pipes for for a long time and I bought the last four raw stamps to build those pipe in existence. You would be better off calling Ty Davis and seeing if he has one.
Smoke every cigarette like It's your last and ride like you stole something!!!

Offline Charlie500

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 02:08:13 PM »
Call zip ty racing 1-760-244-7028.... i called them a few months ago and they had a couple laying around the shop. i ordered the kit that is no longer available. he had ims build a tank for me. talked to him on thursday and said that he is mailing it out. should have it this week..... took a couple months but what can you do. they are no longer in production... can't wait to get the stuff.... just got done powder coating the frame and swing arm black chrome and went through the whole bike....just waiting on the tank now.... wooo hooo!!!!!

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!! BING BING BING hahahahha!......next best thing to an AF conversion!
2014 KX 450 Bark-Buster

Offline Albertan

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 04:09:53 PM »
I ordered one from Zip-Ty last year, and when I followed up with Zip-Ty to get the gas tank this year, they did mention they had some pipes left in stock.  It is a great pipe -- I like the mounting system better than the stock mounts too.

muzzy

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 02:28:20 AM »
What kind of pipe are they? Drag?

Offline Danger4u2

• Administrator
  • KX500 is Danger4u2 Returning from light speed pic.
    • KXRiders.com
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 03:01:53 AM »
I ordered chain adjustment blocks and axel pulls for the KX500AF yesterday. I asked about the pipes, he said they have a few.
KX 500 Rider

Offline nd4speed

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 02:30:07 PM »
WTF

Offline Albertan

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 03:09:10 PM »
Muzzy, they are a good all around pipe; they don't make as much low end as an FMF Gnarly (not the Desert), and they are less abrupt off the bottom, but they have more upper mid and top end.  I haven't run a Gnarly desert pipe, but I'm told the Zip Ty has a touch more mid but less overrev than the Desert.