Author Topic: Post pics?  (Read 3680 times)

irnworker433

Post pics?
« on: June 20, 2007, 03:16:58 AM »
When I try to post pics, it doesnt let me. Do I need moderator approval to post pictures? Or am I on restriction till Im proven worthy?

Offline Platypus

• Platypus Racing
Re: Post pics?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 05:12:30 AM »
I think it has something to do with people that join unions in a modern day society that has labor laws.   :-D

Offline Danger4u2

• Administrator
  • KX500 is Danger4u2 Returning from light speed pic.
    • KXRiders.com
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 05:24:58 AM »
No problem, if you like dirt bikes AND you are into Kawasaki's,  your worthy you just have to make 10 posts before you can post pictures.  It's set up like that so people will interact on the site not just try to sell their stuff.
KX 500 Rider

irnworker433

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 05:26:33 AM »
Hey Platypus, Just wait till we see each other at a race :evil: Better have your face shield on brother I just mounted a 150 terraflex to the beast.   :-D

Offline hughes

• Dirt Hammers
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 05:37:41 AM »
Hey Platypus, Just wait till we see each other at a race :evil: Better have your face shield on brother I just mounted a 150 terraflex to the beast.   :-D

Please get to ten post I want to see a photo of the terreflex 150 I have had my eye ball on this tire. Looks bad A**. Need ride report on tire to. Thanks and welcome to the site.
Open Class 2-Stroke Kawasaki KX500
Yamaha 2005 YZ250
Richard Hughes
Dirt Hammers - Online Off-Road Journal
hughes@dirthammers.com
http://www.dirthammers.com

irnworker433

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 06:32:16 AM »
Actually the tire isnt "All that" Its too heavy and doesnt let the bike track too well. Chunks off in large chunks, but makes alot of roost and is good for hillclimbs. Actually i was kidding about the terraflex being on my bike right now. Ive had 2 of em before, but I dont think Ill use them again. Barely fits between the swingarm. Constantly rubbing chain too........... Completely destroyed my friends roll off goggles in a race when i passed him entering a sandwash..Threw up a nasty roost! He never seen me again that day.

Offline Platypus

• Platypus Racing
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 08:00:01 AM »
If you race District 37 I'll make sure to bring one along from now on.   :-D  Do you live in Southern California or Nevada?  Nevermind I just read your intro.  I'll be at Invaders with my face shield if you have not moved yet. :-P
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 08:02:33 AM by Platypus »

irnworker433

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 01:50:46 PM »
Im the one you were inquiring about the desert tank off my other 500.

Offline Platypus

• Platypus Racing
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 05:21:30 PM »
Lepricus Californicator?  Haha.....Yeah I am having no luck yet getting a line on a cheaper one but I'm gonna hold out.  When you leave for New York?  I will have to weigh that in my decision.

irnworker433

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 12:20:06 AM »
I dont know I might have to have another surgery on my pelvis. If thats the case were not leaving till after winter. We just listed with a realtor, so ball is a rollin.I go back to orthopedic fri to see whats gonna happen for sure. So u got some time to look for another tank.

Offline Platypus

• Platypus Racing
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 05:09:54 AM »
Good luck on your road to healing.  I am sure some other jackrabbits will roost me for you.