Author Topic: Happy new year and all...  (Read 1636 times)

Offline John

• http://www.hallbergs.net
Happy new year and all...
« on: February 06, 2007, 09:11:58 AM »
Sorry,I have been off for a while... I guess we all have a life to live...

I am considering selling all my MX stuff - bikes and all gear. Not enough time! Does anyone else have the same problem - too much life to be able to fit what you really want? I seem to spend more time spent assembling IKEA furniture than testing out power and suspension on my KX5!!!

And some b**erd nicked my CUB C90 comuter Dream! Bl**dy English t**ts! It's the only relaiable bike I ever owned!!! (Yes I know it's a H**da). It is however the worlds most sold bike - all categories... hand down - the red team wins this time. (and I loose)

//John

Offline YUNGGUNNAZ

Re: Happy new year and all...
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 12:55:33 PM »
ditto here,john.don't seem to have time to work on my son's bike and banshee for work,wife and other people bikes.but we're aleast still here to talk about it.amen.nice h**da.

Offline gowen

• Resident Newbie
  • Global Moderator
  • www.KXRiders.com
Re: Happy new year and all...
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 12:49:18 AM »
I'm with you John. I have not ridden in forever. Work has consumed my life and time. And I'm with the wife part.. Work/Wife that's more than 105% of my time. Thank God she rides motorcycles or I would never make it.

All I have left is to hang out here and dream of riding again...While I'm at work.