Author Topic: Big Thanks!  (Read 2584 times)

Offline c-152

Big Thanks!
« on: March 03, 2008, 01:13:58 AM »
Well, the deal is done and I no longer have my kx500.  I am the proud new owner of a Gasgas ec250.  While i loved the kx500, I was just ready for something a little more updated.  I wanted to stay green but they are moving 4 stroke and a a 2 stroker at heart.  The gasser is just the woods machine for me. The 500 was a great bike but what made it better was this website and all the amazing info I recieved.  I do not think many other sites have a collection of this much experience and knowledge.  I knew if I had a problem, doing a simple search or asking a question on this site would give me the correct answer.  I told the  new owner about this site so hopefully he will join and recieve the same help as I did.  Again, thanks to all the guys would keep this site the resource that it is.

Sincerely
Brian
?There are only three sports: mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. All the rest are merely games.?
? Ernest Hemingway

"I want to leave this world the same way I came into it: Screaming and covered in blood."

Offline Danger4u2

• Administrator
  • KX500 is Danger4u2 Returning from light speed pic.
    • KXRiders.com
Re: Big Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 02:39:06 AM »
Man Brian, that sounds like a "Dear John" letter.  You don't love us anymore?
Post up a pic of your new bike.
KX 500 Rider

Offline c-152

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 04:01:49 AM »
I will be sure to as soon as I am done with installing the goodies. 
?There are only three sports: mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. All the rest are merely games.?
? Ernest Hemingway

"I want to leave this world the same way I came into it: Screaming and covered in blood."

Offline c-152

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 01:28:15 PM »

Well thats the new toy.  All dolled up before I take it in the woods and begin wearing it out.  Its a 1999 GasGas EC250
? Ernest Hemingway

Offline c-152

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 01:29:42 PM »
Obviously I am not computer literate here's the link

http://www.kxriders.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=135&pos=10
? Ernest Hemingway

Offline Danger4u2

• Administrator
  • KX500 is Danger4u2 Returning from light speed pic.
    • KXRiders.com
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 01:02:59 AM »
Your picture of your new bike is not coming through.
KX 500 Rider

Offline k5abuser

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 01:20:16 PM »
sorry to hear you sold MR.K5 . YOU WILL BE BACKKKK . its like a jet fighter pilot . once you've been there . . your not happy unless your hanging on for dear life and tell god let me live thur this and i will stop riding it ( until the next time) .good luck on the gas gas.
race gas is fast but Q16 hauls azz.i still ride because i am not ready to have been that fast. i ride a kx500 because they don't make a kx600!ck k5abuser on youtube

Offline c-152

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 01:26:19 PM »
Thanks - I will still hang around as I still have a soft spot for the Kawies but I must admit that the ec250 is better suited for the type of riding I do.  That did really love the kx500 and a lot of factors went into selling it.

? Ernest Hemingway