Author Topic: "Australia got it right"  (Read 2390 times)

Offline Danger4u2

• Administrator
  • KX500 is Danger4u2 Returning from light speed pic.
    • KXRiders.com
"Australia got it right"
« on: September 15, 2006, 09:13:30 AM »
The following post, "Australia got it right" by Danger4u2 has been reported by John
The reporter has made the following comment:
This is politics and should not be in this forum. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy but not the post.

I voluntarily removed my post "Australia got it right" .  I disagree with John about my post because it was in the "In General let the B/S fly", and I thought it meant let the B/S fly.  John in the interest of "keeping the peace" I removed it.  Anyone that would like to see what I posted give me a P.M. and I will P.M. the post to you and you can decide for your self if it was appropriate.  The main reason I like KXRiders is because everyone gets along very well.  John I admire that you stand behind your convictions.  I like the fact you stood up and said what you feel.  I'm that way.  If I get mad I say something right then and there and get it over with.  People that get mad and don't say anything just add stress to their life.  They let it build up till they have a blowup.  That's not good for anyone.  So one more time, "John in the interest of "keeping the peace" I removed it".  John, thanks for your input,
Danger
KX 500 Rider

Offline demographic

Re: "Australia got it right"
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 01:29:14 PM »
Eh?

You have lost me there, completley :?
I missed the thread and the post though.

Tha main reason (IMO) people on here get on well is cos its a small forum that's well moderated.

We all know each other a bit so do actually care about what happens to each other.

Offline Paul

• Top Dawg
    • KX Riders
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 03:04:15 PM »
Ok, while I agree with the intent and spirit of the post I have never allowed politically charged posts. The reason is very simple, I don't like what happens when people get in heated political debates on a world wide public forum like this, meaning that MOST people don't have the proper restraint to engage in a political discussion on the internet and someones feeling inevitably get hurt.

Anyone thats been here since I started this place knows I have prided myself on making this "neutral" ground and will continue to do so.

Offline Danger4u2

• Administrator
  • KX500 is Danger4u2 Returning from light speed pic.
    • KXRiders.com
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 05:00:05 PM »
I felt like I stepped on some toes that's why I promptly removed my post.  I thought like minded members might like the content of that post and if they didn't they would stop reading.  Kind of like TV if I don't like it I turn it.  I stand corrected, post is removed, I won't send any private messages regarding my post and that's the end of the story.
Danger
KX 500 Rider

mikesmith

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 08:17:01 PM »
I havent been around much,but stop in when I can. I see we have a lot of new members, but it still is a family safe site!Thanks eveyone for keeping it clean!