Author Topic: Graphics thread  (Read 3146 times)

Offline demographic

Graphics thread
« on: May 24, 2003, 10:45:31 AM »
Can you lot do me a favour and post pics of yer KX graphics (with a sidenote saying who manifactured em) cos I can't seem to find graphics for mine that don't look like they came off a Brough Superior from the 1920s  :roll:

The 250 graphics look the dogs bollox.........

But the 500s stuff just looks errrr well, bollox.

So far the N style and the Factory Effex stuff  looks about the best I have seen (out of a very bad bunch)

Theres a few bikes in Gallery that look pretrty good but no mention of who made the stickers, soooooo

Help me out here please?

Guys???

Guys???????????

Ta muchly :)  Scott

Offline Paul

• Top Dawg
    • KX Riders
Graphics thread
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2003, 12:31:21 PM »
Well, I'll be the first to tell you... Mine is the one on the homepage and razor made my graphics. As in straight razor :lol:

I couldn't find anything I liked so i just trimmer my stockers down to the "Kawasaki" only.

G-HOPPER

Graphics thread
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2003, 02:24:33 PM »
I posted before and after pics in the gallery section. Mine are from n-style. hope it helps. 8)

Offline demographic

Graphics thread
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2003, 08:37:46 PM »
Quote from: G-HOPPER
I posted before and after pics in the gallery section. Mine are from n-style. hope it helps. 8)

Ta muchly for that :)

I hadn't looked through much of the gallery so had missed it.

All the kits I have seen over in England have been like throwbacks from the Eighties :(

Even the N-Style ones I had seen up to now were well dated but the kit on yours looks pretty good, I will have to see which local stockist sells it.

EZ-Rider

Graphics thread
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2003, 03:23:04 AM »
Mine are N-Style '01 graphics, I paid $50 for them including the seat cover from Mark at http://WWW.BTOSPORTS.COM. I usually don't run graphics but these look much better than the factory ones to me and they came with a gripper seat cover. Click here to see a picture of the graphics