Author Topic: Sorry for the long absence  (Read 2093 times)

Offline umberto

• Administrator
  • First Ride 02-02-19
Sorry for the long absence
« on: March 09, 2021, 11:32:35 AM »
Good evening gentlemen and ladies.  I wanted to apologize for letting my admin duties slip for a bit, I own a The UPS Store franchise and we have been crazy busy during the pandemic.  I know we have a couple of issues with space, and a-hole spammers, but I am going to try to address both if I can.  Until then, post any issues you see and I'll address them with Danger
Perhaps I have a dirt bike addiction?

03 KX 250/88 KX 525/2017 KX250F - Goliath
17 KX250F/04 KX250
04 KX 250 - Lunchbox's Bike
05 KX 125/144

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
Re: Sorry for the long absence
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 12:36:17 PM »
Sure Umberto... Sure...  :-P :-P :-P
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 03:42:41 AM »
Yeah, WilliamR, whoever he was/is, was pretty desperate to sell coffee mugs and masks. I didn't say anything for a week, figuring one of the Moderators would've caught it...but apparently we're all busy.
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline streetsleeper

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2023, 10:11:55 AM »
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT.
I MADE A REALLY LONG REPLY TO YOU UMBERTO SAYING HOW IT WAS NICE TO SEE SOME OLD NAMES.
AND HOW I WAS WARNED THAT PEOPLE POST, THEN DISAPPEAR FOREVER!
AT THE END, BECAUSE I'D ONLY SIGNED IN FOR AN HOUR IT SAID, "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO POST".
SO I SIGNED STRAIGHT BACK IN, BUT . . . . GUESS WHAT?
YEP! MY POST HAD DISAPPEARED. AND IT WAS A REALLY LONG ONE EXPLAINING HOW I WAS ON MY WAY BACK TO BE REUNITED WITH MY KX500 AND MY FEARS IT MIGHT HAVE DISAPPEARED (USED THAT WORD 3 TIMES IN 3 MINUTES!), ALONG WITH THE BLOKE WHO'S STORING IT FOR ME!!!!!!
WELL, PLAINLY, I SHALL LET YOU KNOW.
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS APOLOGY (ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO!)
REGARDS,
JONNIE
P.S. GOT A GOOD IDEA. IMMA POST IN GOOD IDEAS (CAN'T REMEMBER NAME FOR THAT!!!!!)

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2023, 05:36:31 AM »
Yeah UMBERTO... 2X what he said  :mrgreen:
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.