Author Topic: 2018 Huskys'  (Read 3434 times)

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline big green

Re: 2018 Huskys'
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 11:40:39 PM »
d**n nice looking bikes. I guess when i get ready for something new it will have to be european instead of japanese.  Its to bad cuz I have always been a kawasaki guy.  My son rides a rmz 450 and its a great bike but just does not excite me like a smoker does. Still can't figure out why nobody other than yamaha from the japanese side hasn't figured out there is a big 2 stroke market out there.

Offline umberto

• Administrator
  • First Ride 02-02-19
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 12:07:06 AM »
"There is no market for two-strokes.  It is outdated technology that you can't ride anywhere and no one wants." - Japanese Guy with head in the sand

"We sell more two strokes than the four of you sell four strokes (combined).  We can't keep them in stock." - KTM Guy while counting large stacks of cash.

At least that's how I imagine it.
Perhaps I have a dirt bike addiction?

03 KX 250/88 KX 525/2017 KX250F - Goliath
17 KX250F/04 KX250
04 KX 250 - Lunchbox's Bike
05 KX 125/144

Offline big green

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 10:17:40 AM »
"There is no market for two-strokes.  It is outdated technology that you can't ride anywhere and no one wants." - Japanese Guy with head in the sand

"We sell more two strokes than the four of you sell four strokes (combined).  We can't keep them in stock." - KTM Guy while counting large stacks of cash.

At least that's how I imagine it.

LOL! I could not agree more! Well said :lol:

Offline mikectanker

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 01:48:20 AM »
The only sense I can think of is that they are afraid of the tree huggers creating more bs laws. 4 of 6 bikes in my garage are two strokes. The duel sport DR250 doesn't get ridden/fixed because there's too many idiots in cars.
The klx110 is great for chasing the kids around on the pw and kdx50. When the kids are bigger the klx will be gone.
Eventually it will be all two strokes for us, if Junior ever thinks he needs a 250f he can get a job or 2.