Author Topic: follow up jertting question for foxx4b.  (Read 7549 times)

Offline b4himdude

• You gotta love to tinker
Re: follow up jertting question for foxx4b.
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2015, 01:52:18 PM »
kinda figured that about the one change at a time stuff. like you said why chase your tail. i was just thinking maybe you had some thoughts. i guess u did . ine change at a time. anyway.... i took it for a testy ran her slow for a bit after blowing out the original chunk that i think all 2 strokes have. and it seemed to not be as responsive at first. i mean it was there after a slight hiccup . then it seemed to get better as i played for a few. but when i got home i looked down at my air box and the dampers on it were fully closed./ so i dont know what kind of performance loss closing the dampers when you wash it and forgetting to open  them before you ride has . but i imagine she wasnt getting a full breath of fresh air when i would lay into her. what say you. other than duh?
hell ,i,m so broke . if it cost a nickle to take a s**t, id have to puke.....

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2015, 02:02:53 PM »
I had a feeling it would "hiccup" a bit with the 55...soooo, throw the 52 back in, and put in the 170 main...do a couple plug chops just to be sure it's not too lean...but I'm thinking it'll be good/safe...and enjoy!

I never run the vents on the air box "open"....I find running them open just dirties up the air filter very fast!
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline b4himdude

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2015, 03:53:00 PM »
will do. thanks again.

Offline b4himdude

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2015, 02:08:30 PM »
thats the combo. its right on the pipe.....52 pilot, 170 main 1 3/4 turns out on the air screw. :-D

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2015, 08:57:08 PM »
awesome...roost on :-)
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ