Author Topic: Hello from a new member  (Read 3258 times)

Offline Mrseyyedy

Hello from a new member
« on: April 01, 2015, 05:13:25 PM »
Hey all!

My name is Rahmeen, i have been stalking all of you on the forums and figured it was time to actually register so i could comment and such  :-D

Huge Kawi fan, my daily driver is a kx450f (love it) i live here in Oregon and visit the guys down at OEM cycle alot (Nothing but the highest praise for those guys) so of course i had to pick up a kx500 for the dunes! The dudes at OEM are working on it as we speak cant wait to own a ripping piece of history!

Thats about it!

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
Re: Hello from a new member
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 05:19:25 PM »
I think I know those guys...
What is Jason doing to your bike?
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline Mrseyyedy

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 02:44:14 AM »
I think I know those guys...
What is Jason doing to your bike?

Hey man its Rahmeen, 01 Rm250 build, Jason just showed me the rear wheel when i dropped off all those trans gears and stuff at his place last night. The hub and rotor look brand new literally, especially with that brand new warp 9 rim  :-D :-D

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 03:19:41 AM »
i live here in Oregon and visit the guys down at OEM cycle alot

who are those guys??...they sound like a bunch of bums :lol: :-P

just kiddin...welcome to the site Rahmeen....post some pics of your bikes when you get a chance.
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ