Author Topic: CT Scan Dye  (Read 10121 times)

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
Re: CT Scan Dye
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2015, 12:53:01 AM »
Hey family is family you hurt we hurt atleast that's how it should be and the way the Fonteyn family feels.

A-men Shlepy...well said!
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2015, 03:43:31 PM »
Hey family is family you hurt we hurt atleast that's how it should be and the way the Fonteyn family feels.

+1 from the Weir Clan.
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline 81cr450

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2015, 03:54:42 PM »
My wife & I both had a bit of a cry for your loss. She has lost both her parents in the last few years. My side is a little different, my sperm donor isnt worth 2 shakes, & my step father was only available for a few years, long story. I'm as much envious of a father worth concern let alone mourning. You're a lucky man in in that I believe. Stick to the lessons & that inner voice you hear of his guiding you & he'll remain to guide.
if I only had a pair, I could actually ride this thing

& to the people I like  FYYFF

Offline reklessj

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2015, 01:29:17 PM »
My families thoughts and prayers are with you Foxx! Lost my dad when I was 9 probably easier than spending more years with him, but not a day goes by I don't think of him. Keep them memories close man!! You will be reunited with him some day!!  I know its tuff just lost my mom-in-law on valentine's day, after being by her side for 3 n half years battling lung cancer. Time, family, n friends will heal. We are all hear for ya Bro!!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 01:30:55 PM by reklessj »
My rides: 1994 KX500, 1988 T4, 1998, ZXI 1100 JETSKI, 2003 MOUNTAIN CAT 900
WIFES (Baby Fiver) rides: 2004 KTM 105SX,1992 LT250R, 1995 ZXI 900 JETSKI,  2011 RMK 600
SONS ride: 1995 YZ125,2002 RM 250
other rides: 2007 RMZ450 RC Ediition, 2003 RMK700

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2015, 01:52:15 AM »
My families thoughts and prayers are with you Foxx! Lost my dad when I was 9 probably easier than spending more years with him, but not a day goes by I don't think of him. Keep them memories close man!! You will be reunited with him some day!!  I know its tuff just lost my mom-in-law on valentine's day, after being by her side for 3 n half years battling lung cancer. Time, family, n friends will heal. We are all hear for ya Bro!!

Thank you Reklessj!

My dad lost both his parents at a young age too...his mom when he was 13, and his dad when he was 21. Luckily he had two older brothers that took care of him and helped raise him.
My dad broke new ground, as he was the only one on his side of the family that's made it over 55yo so far...he turned 71 Feb 28th. He's got 3 nephews and two nieces(my cousins) from his middle brother that're still alive, and that I still see periodically.
The part that was/is bothering me the most, is getting over if he knew what was happening to him when he started coughing at the hospital...if he was scared, knowing that he wouldn't have a chance to say goodbye to anyone....but maybe it was better that way.
I've been trying to steer away from those thoughts as much as possible, and concentrate more on how happy he was, and how well liked he was here in Plymouth.
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline ID KX500

• Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2015, 07:29:28 AM »
I've followed this thread Foxx, you've been in my thoughts.  I lost my Dad in 1994 under circumstances that were medically, at that time, preventable, then a year ago same thing happened to my Father-in-law. It is so frustrating and painful knowing it could be prevented. So your post touched a raw nerve for me. I'm sure you know what works for you, but being busy as possible was the best help for me, the thoughts flood in anyway, and nothing to do was the worst for me. I see here many people are in your corner, God bless.
"Endeavor to persevere."

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2015, 07:53:20 AM »
I've followed this thread Foxx, you've been in my thoughts.  I lost my Dad in 1994 under circumstances that were medically, at that time, preventable, then a year ago same thing happened to my Father-in-law. It is so frustrating and painful knowing it could be prevented. So your post touched a raw nerve for me. I'm sure you know what works for you, but being busy as possible was the best help for me, the thoughts flood in anyway, and nothing to do was the worst for me. I see here many people are in your corner, God bless.

Thank You I.D.!!

you're absolutely right, it is frustrating encountering a preventable death...I would've never imagined I would be having to go through something like this with todays technology. It's been a real reminder to me, just how precious life is, and that anything can happen at any given time, and any one of us could be gone in a blink of an eye.
I also agree with keeping as busy as possible...it's been a little tough, since we still have close to 2 feet of snow on the ground...but thank God for pets!...I'd be lost without my Golden Retriever at my side right now.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss too I.D....and everyone else that's lost a parent or loved one.

Here's his Obituary that came out today...
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/southofboston-ledger/obituary.aspx?n=daniel-p-nunes&pid=174469104&fhid=25389

Offline reklessj

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2015, 12:31:48 PM »

Thank you Reklessj!

My dad lost both his parents at a young age too...his mom when he was 13, and his dad when he was 21. Luckily he had two older brothers that took care of him and helped raise him.
My dad broke new ground, as he was the only one on his side of the family that's made it over 55yo so far...he turned 71 Feb 28th. He's got 3 nephews and two nieces(my cousins) from his middle brother that're still alive, and that I still see periodically.
The part that was/is bothering me the most, is getting over if he knew what was happening to him when he started coughing at the hospital...if he was scared, knowing that he wouldn't have a chance to say goodbye to anyone....but maybe it was better that way.
I've been trying to steer away from those thoughts as much as possible, and concentrate more on how happy he was, and how well liked he was here in Plymouth.
Yeah man just keep with the happy thoughts n good memories. He is in such a beautiful and nice place he wouldn't want to come back!!! He knows how much you all loved him and that you will all be back together at some point. Keep your head up Bro he is with you every day!!
My rides: 1994 KX500, 1988 T4, 1998, ZXI 1100 JETSKI, 2003 MOUNTAIN CAT 900
WIFES (Baby Fiver) rides: 2004 KTM 105SX,1992 LT250R, 1995 ZXI 900 JETSKI,  2011 RMK 600
SONS ride: 1995 YZ125,2002 RM 250
other rides: 2007 RMZ450 RC Ediition, 2003 RMK700

Offline Dutch-K5 Fan

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2015, 07:23:06 AM »
Damm  Foxx.  I'm shocked and crying reading this.

My condolences, and I wish the best to you and family.

Dutchie :cry:
Proud owner of a KX500AF

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2015, 09:58:22 AM »
Damm  Foxx.  I'm shocked and crying reading this.

My condolences, and I wish the best to you and family.

Dutchie :cry:

Thank you Dutchie. :-)