Author Topic: WTF  (Read 3420 times)

Offline SHLEPY

• Big Member
WTF
« on: March 14, 2015, 07:15:50 PM »
 Sometimes just when you think you are getting ahead life always has a special way of slapping your ass off the horse...that's when you get up and say ........WTF!!! :? :? :?

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
Re: WTF
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 08:36:17 AM »
What's up Shlepy?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 03:09:48 AM by sandblaster »
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline SHLEPY

• Big Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 05:50:59 PM »
Truck is gonna cost way more then I thought a family member got stupid and broke a 1500 dollar window AND I HAVENT RIDDEN IN OVER A MOUNTH!!!! lol thanks for askin Sandman.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 01:15:07 AM »
Truck is gonna cost way more then I thought a family member got stupid and broke a 1500 dollar window AND I HAVENT RIDDEN IN OVER A MOUNTH!!!! lol thanks for askin Sandman.

that sucks!...I feel for ya Shlepy!...there's been a few occasions where I've felt like becoming the next nation wide spectacle on the news for going postal because of life's curve-balls....and I haven't ridden since the 2nd week of December...F'n 7 feet of snow on the ground most of this winter :x
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline SHLEPY

• Big Member
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 03:02:00 AM »
Haha Foxxy that snow is going to melt I wish some family members could melt away to. :evil:

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 03:09:39 AM »
I wish some family members could melt away to. :evil:

haha!...good one :lol:
we lost a lot of snow last week with temps in the 50's...down to about 2 1/2 feet now, but we got another 3" last night :x
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 03:11:24 AM »
I feel for you Shlepy.
You can pick your friends but not your relatives.
Sounds like the problem with your truck was a bit more then a couple of injectors...
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.