Author Topic: fork off!  (Read 2828 times)

Offline staffylad

fork off!
« on: April 16, 2014, 03:17:44 AM »
I know I just s**te on but hey who cares I luv bikes,anyone tell me how to refill the forks with disasemblin them agen,ive changed the seals and put them back on,need to refill them grrr  :lol:

Offline staffylad

Re: fork off!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 09:49:03 PM »
nevermind il stop posting no1 ever seems to reply so  :lol:

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 02:54:26 AM »
Just remember... not everyone is on every day and most of us work... have families to deal with.... and the general anxieties of life  :wink:
If no one has the time, whip out your service manual and it will show you exactly how to do it.
If you get stuck after reading that section, re-post your question and I'm sure someone will reply sooner or later.
Sorry, I'm tied up this week...
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Motorrad

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 03:01:09 AM »
I know I just s**te on but hey who cares I luv bikes,anyone tell me how to refill the forks with disasemblin them agen,ive changed the seals and put them back on,need to refill them grrr  :lol:

What year and which bike.   All are different to some extent.  Conventional. Single chamber dual chamber etc.

Offline don46

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 03:25:04 AM »
staffylad do you have a shop manual and are you working on a 500? If not I have an electronci version I could email you
Live today, for tomorrow may never come

Offline staffylad

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 07:03:15 AM »
yea I have a Clymer bible I use it alltime,ive managed to fill my forks up now,theyve got half of half of the recommended dose but im getting another half a litre on the way to the track sunday il top it up before I ride so all is good atm,gettin me carb somewhere near,its 1half turns out mixture screw seem to be straight ther like was lovely and repackin my silencer the power ive gained is unbeleavable lol backwheel was was away everytime lol be even more powerfull now ive tighting that chain up .. :lol: :lol: