Author Topic: Hiawatha Vic Australia 4th April 6th April 2014  (Read 4839 times)

Offline bens87braap

• Be good or be good at it!!!
    • Bens You Tube
Hiawatha Vic Australia 4th April 6th April 2014
« on: April 10, 2014, 08:18:35 PM »
OK guys Im back after using a friends set of forks I managed to get the old girl running again she still needs some front end work but that will come later when i can afford to spend more on her. 

We left last Friday on a Awesome ridding weekend.  Bike didnt let me down and for a 87 mdl she did fine keeping up with Daves kxf.   

Not much to say about the trip but lots of mud lots of beer lots of hills more beer big fire some rain then a bit more beer couldnt be better

Offline bens87braap

• Bens You Tube
Re: Hiawatha Vic Australia 4th April 6th April 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 08:24:24 PM »
I must add I did get a flat tyre on the sunday we were lucky on our way back to camp to pack up but it was a interesting ride home on all different terrain for most of u guys have riden with a flat tyre can be fun at times too lol dam dangerous at others  :-o

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 08:24:53 PM »
ahhh, dirt bikes and beer!!....my favorite combo :-D
That 3rd pic is sweet, love the background view!
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline bens87braap

• Bens You Tube
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 08:31:49 PM »
All the footage should have looked like that but the camera was mounted wrong only when i stretch my neck back u could see properly  I will remember to check the mount for tomoros hill climb     Link to short vid of the Hiawatha ride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7B5jzjMzQo 

Offline Foxx4Beaver

Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline bens87braap

• Bens You Tube
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 08:51:26 PM »
21 hours on her now!!!!!!   Engine hasnt missed a beat its all the other crap that falls off or just stops working

Ill eventually replace everything then she will be fine :)

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 05:42:17 AM »
its all the other crap that falls off

haha...yeah I noticed the seat wasn't hooked in the front when you layed it over.

Offline bens87braap

• Bens You Tube
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 01:35:55 PM »
oh u seen that bit did u lol I made my own peice of plastic to fit the clip she doesnt like being layed over  :|   The final parts are slowly comming in New pegs, Seat clips, the correct brake lines, Chain Sprocket and about 250 bolts that have been replaced by hardware items hmmmmm  some people.....