Author Topic: any good way to lessen hand vibration?  (Read 8071 times)

Offline Ims Roll

• Ride safe, Ride hard
Re: any good way to lessen hand vibration?
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 05:32:46 AM »
All of of the local desert racers out here in the dirt swear by them, wont ride without them in our rocks. Alward are you offering up your dealer discounts to us common folk?
The 2-smoke runs deep in this one...

Offline jcm3

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 07:41:58 AM »
I am a dealer, let me know when u are ready and I will get you the best price I can.  They give a $50 discount around the holidays on top of my dealer price.  Something to consider.

Alex
I'll get a hold of you when im ready to get them. My better half looked at me like i was crazy when i told her how much i was planning on spending on handlebars. We just put new ones on her bike so she knows how much regular bars are so i cant just say thats what they all cost lol

Just tell her that her bars were DEEPLY discounted since they came in those pretty girl colors.   :-D
2000 KX500 - Tom Morgan motor, RG3 suspension, EBC oversized front brake rotor - lots-o-fun

Offline alward25

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 10:39:20 AM »
All of of the local desert racers out here in the dirt swear by them, wont ride without them in our rocks. Alward are you offering up your dealer discounts to us common folk?

Yes, let me verify pricing so I don't lead anybody astray.
"Let there be light"

Offline Ims Roll

• Ride safe, Ride hard
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2014, 01:32:01 AM »

Yes, let me verify pricing so I don't lead anybody astray.
Cool! Thank you, have always wanted a set or two but the price is scary hah
The 2-smoke runs deep in this one...