Author Topic: Stolen 2000 KX500 :cry:  (Read 29454 times)

Offline wierdo

Re: Stolen 2000 KX500 :cry:
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2014, 07:08:00 PM »
If they ever show up for the reward tell them that you need to give them a receipt, you know just for tax purposes, ask for some ID just so you can spell they're name properly, you never know as the quote goes " stupid is, if stupid does"....
game trail cameras with infra red flash and video are very cheap. 1 in the shop 1 in the carpark area... at least you will have a face and a plate # to the crime.   

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2014, 07:34:55 PM »
Nothing would make me happier then getting it back, except for maybe catching the idiots responsible, putting them in jail, and getting it back  :-D
If I get it back in reasonable condition I'll even be happier  :-D

yeah,if it would be back soon, would the best to read here in the thread...
 but you still have the governor, the clutchcover-bolts and kickstarter.. so this night-visitor-guys could also not ride with it...  :wink:

i think they wait maybe 6 months or more and then starting to strip it and selling parts... we have to watch out for this coming periode...

One other thing I didn't mention is that the last time I rode I was going very fast and hit a huge rock....
Both tires went flat and I never fixed them.
So it may be a while before they decide to try and ride it.

If they ever show up for the reward tell them that you need to give them a receipt, you know just for tax purposes, ask for some ID just so you can spell they're name properly, you never know as the quote goes " stupid is, if stupid does"....
game trail cameras with infra red flash and video are very cheap. 1 in the shop 1 in the carpark area... at least you will have a face and a plate # to the crime.   

I am working on security... I have two welder fabricators coming by tomorrow to help me with the security gates for the man door and roll up door.
And, Motorrad was helping me with additional security  :wink:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 07:37:25 PM by sandblaster »
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline motopunk

• www.der-motopunk.de.tl
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2014, 12:32:36 AM »
to have the right security-tools is very important...  you could also install move-sensors that will switch on big spotlights if someone comes more near then 10 meters to your shop .. i know nobody, that would stay and open a door without a key , when he is shown in bright light...

and serious: the thiefs should bring back your bike quiet in the night and never come before your eyes.  i dont know, what i would do, if anyone steal one of my bikes and i catch him with it...  sure would be this day he will never forget for the rest of his life...  :-D
big 2 stroke bikes are weapons for real men, who don´t fear death or devil. ;O)
´83 kx250, ´87 kx250 (with 360 big bore), 87 kx500, ´93 kx500 sfc

---  www.der-motopunk.de.tl  ---

Offline BillyHill

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2014, 02:28:59 PM »
I will keep my eyes open in Arkansas,sorry for your loss!!!!

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2014, 10:18:09 AM »
Thanks BillyHill...
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2014, 03:05:51 PM »
Now it's time to get the security stuff done so I can play with the toys again...

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2014, 12:35:20 PM »
Getting there...

Offline Brute

• 787 ZA005 GE
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2014, 01:14:15 PM »
Any leads or anything at all on your break in?
Things Are More Like They Are Today Then They Have Ever Been Before...

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2014, 02:29:38 PM »
Not a thing....
Here is the current ad I'm running all over Oregon..

$1100.00 cash... in your hand... Party time..
Remember.. if you got tossed into jail for something, how long do you think it will take your buddy to strip you bare of everything you own?
Strike first and turn him him...
You will be happy and I will be happy.
It's a win win for both of us :-)

I'll let this ad sit for a while then up the reward again..

Offline Pmcg

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2014, 05:51:08 PM »
Another nice catch.
I don't think it's mine based on the other parts he has for it but I have him saved as a favorite seller.
If he lists anything new I'll see it.
Thanks for the heads up.

Motorrad

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2014, 01:13:36 AM »
I was going to post up a Craig's list add with your bike for sale.  But then decided I don't want the police knocking on my door.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2014, 02:57:55 AM »
I think I'd be more worried about the angry, disgruntled KXRiders mob that could be willing to take the law into their own hands over this situation, rather than the cops...at least the cops will bring you safely to justice.....well, hopefully anyways. :lol:
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2014, 03:20:32 AM »
I was going to post up a Craig's list add with your bike for sale.  But then decided I don't want the police knocking on my door.

That would be plain out and out mean.... Funny... but real mean  :evil:

I think I'd be more worried about the angry, disgruntled KXRiders mob that could be willing to take the law into their own hands over this situation, rather than the cops...at least the cops will bring you safely to justice.....well, hopefully anyways. :lol:

Yeah... as much as I would like to give some tweaker a knuckle sandwich and a taste of my riding boot, that's what officers are for.... To protect the guilty from the soon to be guilty  :lol: 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 03:22:52 AM by sandblaster »

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2014, 10:28:38 AM »
Making it harder...

No impossible to break in but definitely more difficult