Author Topic: Best low end-mid pipe for 98 kx250  (Read 35561 times)

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
Re: Best low end-mid pipe for 98 kx250
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2014, 07:27:11 AM »
awesome...thanks for sharing that!!
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline dirk_411

« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2014, 08:10:49 AM »
I stand corrected.  I for some reason had it in my head that the oem power valve mechanism balls were stainless steel.  They are NOT stainless.   Void my reference to stainless

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2014, 09:53:11 AM »
I stand corrected.  I for some reason had it in my head that the oem power valve mechanism balls were stainless steel.  They are NOT stainless.   Void my reference to stainless

ahh....have you been able to determine what they are?
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline bumpnzx3

« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2015, 04:11:10 AM »
I hate to bring this one back from the dead, but the last couple pages are directly dealing with what I'm working with....

Does anyone know the result of running a '99 power valve governor with a '00 engine? The later model appears to have a slightly larger diameter. I ask because I bought a replacement inner clutch cover for my '00. I thought they were all the same, but my '00 governor is a bit too large to fit inside the inner clutch cover. Trying to decide if I should get the correct inner clutch cover or if I can just swap over to the '99 governor (cheaper).

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2015, 06:54:48 AM »
Trying to decide if I should get the correct inner clutch cover or if I can just swap over to the '99 governor (cheaper).

Besides, your 99 governor already shipped  :lol:
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.