Author Topic: Biker Buried Riding His Motorcycle in Transparent Casket  (Read 2585 times)

Offline gary0006

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
Re: Biker Buried Riding His Motorcycle in Transparent Casket
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 09:12:07 AM »
for years I've heard guys say they want to be buried with their bikes, or whichever toy, myself included, which I think is cool....but actually seeing that, is kinda creepy.
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline Gage

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 09:40:08 AM »
I'd rather be buried with one of my bikes in pieces with whatevers left of me stuck to them than like that... Imagine all the money shelled out just for the embalming. Very weird and ridiculous.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 09:43:55 AM »
I'd be worried some rat bastard would dig me up and steal what I requested to be buried with. :x
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline Gage

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 10:01:42 AM »
Luckily that guy was into 700+ pound Electra glides... Good luck getting that thing out the ground without getting caught.

Offline TJXK

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 05:59:18 PM »
I'd be worried some rat bastard would dig me up and steal what I requested to be buried with. :x

Haha, well then call me a rat bastard!  Only I was thinking of more of a Goonies type situation where my friends and I stumble upon the grave at age 12 or something and the bike still runs.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 10:08:07 PM »

Haha, well then call me a rat bastard!  Only I was thinking of more of a Goonies type situation where my friends and I stumble upon the grave at age 12 or something and the bike still runs.

I'd be far too much of a wuss to ride a bike that I stumbled on at a grave or was snatched from a grave.