Author Topic: carby seat  (Read 2591 times)

Offline KXDINO

carby seat
« on: November 12, 2013, 08:54:40 PM »
Does anyone know if you can get new carby needle seat for kx250 07,brand ,part number and who sells them ,thankyou.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
Re: carby seat
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 09:30:47 PM »
Just a shot in the dark here, but  are you losing fuel out of the overflow when it's not running?...if that's the case, you probably just need a new float valve. What happens over time, is the tip on the float valve gets worn and doesn't "seat" correctly, causing fuel to continue to flow.

Part # for a new float valve is....16030-1057...that's for an OEM.
My Kawie dealer has them listed for $34.13...but you should be able to find one a little cheaper if you shop around.
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline KXDINO

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 07:03:03 PM »
the seat is damaged,its a spare carb if I cant find a replacement I know people who can make them.But I thought someone might know of a company that does it.

Offline KevinTwoStk

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 04:50:10 AM »
Have you tried Sudco? It's an excellent source for most carb parts.

Offline KXDINO

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 06:42:03 PM »
yes I did but could not find one,i was hoping one of you pro,s could find it .if not I get one made .Thanks.

Motorrad

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 12:45:33 AM »
yes I did but could not find one,i was hoping one of you pro,s could find it .if not I get one made .Thanks.

Did you call them?   They are VERY GOOD on the phone.