Author Topic: KX500AF Build @ PDR Performance  (Read 4386 times)

Offline colson973

KX500AF Build @ PDR Performance
« on: November 07, 2013, 01:05:49 AM »
Hey Guys

My name is Clay and I own a company called PDR Performance up in MN. I am currently working on a fun bike build project for a guy that I thought everyone would like to check out. I will post pictures and updates regularly as the project progresses.  I have this build posted on Vital MX as well and was requested to post it here for you guys to see and follow. Here is a list of things being done to the bike.

Chassis:
 Complete tear down and clean
 Remove engine mounts no longer needed
 All new bearings
 Design a better fitting are box
 All new plastic and graphics
 Wheel kit, green hubs and black rims
 Fully rebuild front and rear brakes
 dress up goodies!

Motor:
 Big bore 540cc kit.
 Porting
 Rebuild crank and lower end
 Cases replaced due to original ones being damaged
 Boyesen rad valve
 cleaning and dress up
 Dyno tuning in the end to see what it puts out!

I will post pics of what is done so far if someone can explain how the heck to do it??  Cant seem to figure out how to import pictures.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
Re: KX500AF Build @ PDR Performance
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 01:09:43 AM »
you need a host to post pics...here's a really good guide...looking forward to seeing the pics.

http://www.kxriders.com/forums/index.php/topic,10040.0.html

you don't have to go with photobucket....there are several others out there that you might find better/easier to use.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 01:11:42 AM by Foxx4Beaver »
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 02:39:36 AM »
I'll have to update the "Photobucket" upload pic thread as photobucket has changed EVERYTHING!!!!
Unless someone else wants to do it...
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 02:54:17 AM »
I'll have to update the "Photobucket" upload pic thread as photobucket has changed EVERYTHING!!!!

guess I got the shaft on the updated photo bucket....mine hasn't changed in a couple years  :?....then again, I've been getting the shaft a lot lately :x
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Motorrad

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 04:32:46 AM »

guess I got the shaft on the updated photo bucket....mine hasn't changed in a couple years  :?....then again, I've been getting the shaft a lot lately :x

you got lucky. new version sucks

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 04:38:55 AM »
that's weird....I wonder if it has to do with my outdated Windows7, or maybe because I have it stored in my "Bookmarks"...don't know :?