Author Topic: User names  (Read 63945 times)

Offline 2-Stroke Tom

Re: User names
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2013, 03:18:49 PM »
2-Stroke Tom has nothing to do with internal combustion engines, it was just what the chicks called me in college!

Offline USMC 500

• Giant Member
  • Sikorsky CH-53E the KX500 of Marine Corps aviation
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2013, 03:26:50 PM »
2-Stroke Tom has nothing to do with internal combustion engines, it was just what the chicks called me in college!

Hey....you got yours though right?....thats all that matters....lolllll!!
I once heard my buddy Bill ask Danny Hamel after a race....
"How can someone who looks like a high school band tuba player go so d**n fast on a bike?!"

Offline 2-Stroke Tom

« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2013, 04:31:41 PM »

Hey....you got yours though right?....thats all that matters....lolllll!!

That's right USMC 500! Hey, I figured was doing pretty good since it only used to be good 1-Stroke in the past. 100% improvement in my book!

Motorrad

« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2013, 06:54:20 AM »

you just made my day.    funny'st  sheet I have heard for a long time!!!

Offline 2-Stroke Tom

« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2013, 07:08:47 AM »

you just made my day.    funny'st  sheet I have heard for a long time!!!
Glad I can make you laugh Motorrad. That's the least I can do for all the insight you've given me into the KX500 motor. I was a professional auto mechanic years ago, and have always been the guy in my group to do the wrenching, but still have never torn down a KX500. I think I learn something new from you everyday few days.

Also, your pictures of your latest cooking masterpieces also have inspired me to get cookin' myself. Only problem is I've been afraid to take a deep breath because my belt is getting so tight it's gonna be a lethal weapon when it breaks!!

Offline onetwofiver

« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2014, 12:47:28 AM »
Owned a lot of different dirt bikes over the years. For now it's a 125

Offline Brute

• 787 ZA005 GE
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2014, 01:51:39 AM »
  E tickets are from Disneyland, back when you needed tickets to ride the rides (crap, I'm old)   The "Fast & Thrilling" rides were "E" ticket rides.

One of my favorite quote is John Force after a massive crash at the end of the drag strip, "NOW THAT WAS AN E-TICKET RIDE!!

Uhhh, they don't use tickets any more? Guess that shows how long it has been since I was there! I rode the tall ride (magic mountain?) before they took the dangerous (and deadly) top of it off after someone got killed. Was nuts! Being into maintenance all I could think of was during the ride was all the wheels, bearings, axles, bolts and chains and wondered who did the maintenance on it.  :-o
Things Are More Like They Are Today Then They Have Ever Been Before...

Offline MRDART

« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2015, 09:54:43 PM »
MRDart comes from my affection to the now antique  Rolls Royce Dart turboprop Aircraft engines I used to work on... Nowdays I work manikyr as an Aircraft electrician/avionics tech.

Offline Danger4u2

• Administrator
  • KX500 is Danger4u2 Returning from light speed pic.
    • KXRiders.com
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2015, 01:25:37 AM »
MRDart comes from my affection to the now antique  Rolls Royce Dart turboprop Aircraft engines I used to work on... Nowdays I work manikyr as an Aircraft electrician/avionics tech.

MRDART, welcome  to the site.  Sounds like you and Brute
have aviation in common.  Lets see some pictures of the
cool engines your working on. Post them in the General section.
KX 500 Rider

Offline umberto

• Administrator
  • First Ride 02-02-19
« Reply #114 on: January 14, 2015, 02:29:40 PM »
My first boss out of college had a love of assigning nicknames. I guess I stumped him, because umberto or Humberto was the best he could do.  My name is Robert of course.  It kind of stuck; I even use umberto in my e-mail address. You should see all the Spanish language spam I get.  :mrgreen:
Perhaps I have a dirt bike addiction?

03 KX 250/88 KX 525/2017 KX250F - Goliath
17 KX250F/04 KX250
04 KX 250 - Lunchbox's Bike
05 KX 125/144

Offline vagassasson

« Reply #115 on: January 14, 2015, 02:55:45 PM »
Vagassasson
because vagassassin was taken on another forum and the name just stuck with me .
You can figure out what it stands for  :-D

Offline Candyman

• I love hot zombie chicks
« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2015, 03:19:57 PM »
I just love candy.

Offline b4himdude

• You gotta love to tinker
« Reply #117 on: June 19, 2015, 12:48:38 PM »
well quite some time ago i learned that whenever theres a word/ name/ whatever you want to call your oen on the internet its been take 10 thousand times over. so i tried the prefix b4 on himdude. low and behold from himdude2000000 hatched b4himdude.
hell ,i,m so broke . if it cost a nickle to take a s**t, id have to puke.....

Offline alexander-vmann

« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2015, 10:06:19 PM »
i think i used to go with vmann828, 828 being the number i was gonna use in racing, but my current one i got since my first name is alexander and vmann being that in scholl when i was 13 my classmates could'nt pronaunce my dutch last name so they shortend it to vmann
KX 500 newbie

my bike: 1993 kx500

Offline PeteFro

« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2019, 12:36:16 PM »
My mom was a hairdresser and she wouldn't let me get normal short kid haircuts growing up. She would cut my hair by shortening A single hair or two and saying All done. So I became Pete Fro lol  :mrgreen: