Author Topic: whats the worst bike anyone has owned?  (Read 12620 times)

Offline motopunk

• www.der-motopunk.de.tl
Re: whats the worst bike anyone has owned?
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2013, 08:30:17 AM »
all kind of cz-bikes...  :evil:

i had a 89 cz125. and i seen all kind of damages on all the other cz´s: broken con rods, broken pistons broken frames, broken shocks...
once i decided to race in vintage class, i said to my own : never a cz again..!  :-D

Yep.  That's what bultaco's and husqvarnas are for!

and I'll never forget the bad cz brakes
sometimes they worked well and sometimes from one moment to the other, there was nothing to slow down. and then once it went straight through the hedge with me and I broke my left leg. I never rode the cz again and switched to a 89 KX125.
that was a difference as between a tractor and a mercedes car.    :-D :-D
big 2 stroke bikes are weapons for real men, who don´t fear death or devil. ;O)
´83 kx250, ´87 kx250 (with 360 big bore), 87 kx500, ´93 kx500 sfc

---  www.der-motopunk.de.tl  ---

Offline don46

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2013, 09:46:39 AM »
first let me say that no bike could ever be the worst, because when it was running I had some of the greatest times. The bike that was the most trouble was a I think 1974 Hodaka 125 Combat Wombat. The gear selector was a ball receiver mechanism and if not adjusted right it would always be in nuetral, and pistons were eaten like candy, good thing they were only $10
Live today, for tomorrow may never come

Offline wierdo

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2013, 10:37:33 AM »
I cant believe i'm gonna say this ( the embarassment) my first bike as a kid was the worst, it was one of those rigid framed things with wheel barrow wheels a lawn mower motor with a centrifugal clutch and a bent peice of metal over the spark plug for a kill switch , dont get me wrong it only needed the clutch to be changed once ina blue moon. but i had to ride this thing for years before the old man bought me another bike ( yz125D) every other 12 year old was riding rm80's, i was the only one who had to provide my own gear shift sound effects. oh and i had to wear a pudding bowl helmet as well.

Offline suicyde

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2013, 11:47:24 AM »
84 Kawasaki Tecate, that thing was a pile!!!!!!!

I take offense! LMAO, they're quirky, but mine has been great.

Offline SHLEPY

• Big Member
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2013, 04:41:28 PM »
LOL there was 2 of them a 1985 yz125 first year of the red and white and a IT490 two of the worst bikes I ever had uuufffff .

Offline Brute

• 787 ZA005 GE
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2013, 06:56:44 PM »
125 Parilla Scrambler. Ex Flat Tracker. Very rare blue and silver color. It must have had an early GPS built in because any time I got more then a mile from the house (on trails) it would die and not start until I had pushed it all the way back and into the yard. Put a lot of miles on it though. It was my first real motorcycle (12?) and purchased with my own money.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 07:42:18 PM by Brute »
Things Are More Like They Are Today Then They Have Ever Been Before...