Author Topic: FIRST GAME  (Read 5276 times)

Offline SHLEPY

• Big Member
FIRST GAME
« on: March 09, 2013, 12:11:23 PM »
WOOO HOOO Just took my team of 8 9 and 10 year old girls with only one day of practice and won there first game 8 to 11 we were down by 3 at half time man this indoor soccer is a fast game im a nervous wreck and I think my voice is shot lol just wanted to share this with you all. :-D

Offline USMC 500

• Giant Member
  • Sikorsky CH-53E the KX500 of Marine Corps aviation
Re: FIRST GAME
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 12:15:06 PM »
Kickin ass and taking names...........right on Shlepy....... 8-)
I once heard my buddy Bill ask Danny Hamel after a race....
"How can someone who looks like a high school band tuba player go so d**n fast on a bike?!"

Motorrad

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 08:27:08 PM »
Very awesome!   I can only imagine you on the sideline Biting your nails

Offline USMC 500

• Giant Member
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 03:15:57 AM »
Very awesome!   I can only imagine you on the sideline Biting your nails

When I imagine Shlepy I see a big man wearing sweat shorts and MX boots trying to start my bike without the compression release......Sexy!! :-D

Send the girls my love dude and tell em I said good job!!
"How can someone who looks like a high school band tuba player go so d**n fast on a bike?!"

Offline SHLEPY

• Big Member
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 07:42:28 AM »
Thanks guys. :-D

Offline SHLEPY

• Big Member
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 01:00:58 PM »
PINK DIAMONDS ROCK my girls just completed a sweep of there age group we are the only undefeated team in our age group they played a stacked team and came back from 3 down to win 7to6 so proud of my team.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 01:17:42 PM by SHLEPY »

Motorrad

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 04:22:25 PM »
Pink Diamonds ROCK!!!!

and so does that creeper in the background.

Offline USMC 500

• Giant Member
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 04:53:19 PM »
Hey.....don't be talking smack about the weird looking creeper in the background.....he's an "O.K" dude!!!

Good going to you and the girls Shlepy!!

Offline SHLEPY

• Big Member
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2013, 06:41:22 AM »
Played our 4th game sat lol was kinda sad 17 to 1 I even pulled 1 player and played short handed with all the subs in and they just kept scoring goals  my girls Rock.I know we will go undefeated or 1 loss at the most.....Really fun coaching indoor soccer.

PINK DIAMONDS ROCK

Motorrad

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2013, 02:41:06 PM »
Played our 4th game sat lol was kinda sad 17 to 1 I even pulled 1 player and played short handed with all the subs in and they just kept scoring goals  my girls Rock.I know we will go undefeated or 1 loss at the most.....Really fun coaching indoor soccer.

PINK DIAMONDS ROCK

I call 1919 world series.   your buying them off!!!!!!!!!!

Offline SHLEPY

• Big Member
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2013, 04:23:02 PM »
LOL I did that the third game aginst the stacked team of all 9 year olds "remember I was out at the desert riding the weekend of the draft" our 3rd game......5 bucks a goal and foster freez after the game if they won plus my jaden got 10 for her defense which with out her would have been bad......ya I like my girls to win it really makes them come together as a team and I got some great parents behind me so ya I love my team I really put 100% into what I do with them.

Offline USMC 500

• Giant Member
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2013, 12:40:41 AM »

PINK DIAMONDS ROCK

I call 1919 world series.   your buying them off!!!!!!!!!!

Dude.....he's not buying anyone off......Shlepy is not that kind of person.....However, did you see the size and the look of that man?!.......If I were up against him, I'd let him win out of fear of getting the red blood cells beat out of me!! :-D

Offline riproost

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2013, 03:39:26 AM »

Dude.....he's not buying anyone off......Shlepy is not that kind of person.....However, did you see the size and the look of that man?!.......If I were up against him, I'd let him win out of fear of getting the red blood cells beat out of me!! :-D
[/quote]

I've seen pics of both of you and that would be a heck of a rassalin' match!! :-o
RipRoost

Offline SHLEPY

• Big Member
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2013, 07:08:39 AM »
Lol im to old for that stuff now a hand shake and a beer are far better things to do with a friend oh ya and ride lets not leave that out. :-D

Offline USMC 500

• Giant Member
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2013, 11:01:22 AM »
Lol im to old for that stuff now a hand shake and a beer are far better things to do with a friend oh ya and ride lets not leave that out. :-D

Well we gonna be doing some riding in about a month aren't we?! :wink: