Author Topic: new member from australia  (Read 2928 times)

Offline Cwidova

new member from australia
« on: March 06, 2013, 11:45:18 AM »
Hey all, new to the forum so saying hi! A friend reccomended me to check the forum out as he said anything you ned to know about kx's & kxf's this is the place to go. I'm from Melbourne, Australia and currently own a 2004 kx250f and a 2006 zx6r.
The kx is currently in pieces getting a freshen up as well as a 270 kit, stage 1 cams, kibble white s/s valves and springs and a freshen up of the head. It's mainly used for trail riding and have heard it can overheat so i have oversized radiators and procircuit waterpump with good coolant to make sure it doesnt. Other than that i've replaced all the bearings, had the suspension set for me and the usual general maintenance!! Looking forward to contributing when i can  :-D

Offline USMC 500

• Giant Member
  • Sikorsky CH-53E the KX500 of Marine Corps aviation
Re: new member from australia
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 11:53:13 AM »
If you have an off road bike and its green, then this is the place to be.  Welcome to the site, make yourself at home, don't take candy from strangers and never ever feed them after midnight. :-D
I once heard my buddy Bill ask Danny Hamel after a race....
"How can someone who looks like a high school band tuba player go so d**n fast on a bike?!"

Motorrad

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 02:33:25 PM »
If you have an off road bike and its green, then this is the place to be.  Welcome to the site, make yourself at home, don't take candy from strangers and never ever feed them after midnight. :-D

There you go... ruining my chances..

welcome to the site!!

want some candY?

Offline USMC 500

• Giant Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 03:08:07 PM »

welcome to the site!!

want some candY?

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?! :-D

I knew a guy that had a van like this once....
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 03:36:46 PM by USMC 500 »
"How can someone who looks like a high school band tuba player go so d**n fast on a bike?!"

Offline Cwidova

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 11:17:51 PM »
Haha sounds like fun here already!!

Offline USMC 500

• Giant Member
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 03:37:20 PM »
there is never a dull moment here.  Lots of good people. 8-)

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 11:14:47 AM »

welcome to the site!!

want some candY?

The reality of a van like that.

Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ