Author Topic: new guy in colorado  (Read 2499 times)

Offline bjohn07

new guy in colorado
« on: January 26, 2013, 12:28:51 PM »
so i joined the other day and made a couple of post but now they are not here, nor on my "show own post link" :?   whatever.
just got a 92 kx500.  im located in colorado springs colorado. stationed at ft. carson. originally from tx.   pretty new to dirt bikes.  last one i really rode was a 125 when i was 14.  since then i moved up to harleys, suzuki 1000cc, and before i joined the military i was racing top fuel harleys and a pro street mustang.
i had a cr250 and caught the bug.  traded that thing for a street bike and i needed a fix so i picked up this one.   got a great deal on it too.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
Re: new guy in colorado
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 12:37:29 PM »
Yeah the site had a major meltdown a few weeks ago and we had lost TONS of info/posts...nearly 6 years worth,but luckily the owner has done an awesome job getting back 99% of everything...with the exception of the last 7-10 days,which would include the posts you're talking about.Several others and myself lost a couple posts too...no big deal,feel free to re-post anything you want to share.
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline bjohn07

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 12:52:09 PM »
i figured it was a system issue.  no biggie. 

Offline J.ellwanger

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 04:58:40 AM »
I'm in northern colorado.
 with a 91 K5, we should find a time to meet up and ride!
Respect For Hard Work, Hard work that got Me what I have, What I have Shows my Hard Work, Good Circle that keeps Me Employed.