Author Topic: 2013 Supercross TV schedule  (Read 9385 times)

Offline USMC 500

• Giant Member
  • Sikorsky CH-53E the KX500 of Marine Corps aviation
Re: 2013 Supercross TV schedule
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2013, 04:55:12 AM »
I'm with Danger when it comes to Bungey Dungey......Great dude, very likeable, and full of talent that I could never touch....

However absolutly ZERO aggression, poor starter, and fragile state of mind.  His championships that he won were all becasue all the top contenders were out with injury.  Now I know that part of the game is to stay healthy but still, I don't know if I (personally) could enjoy victory knowing I was racing against myself.

Villapoto is starting to panic......Millsaps is being very consistent so good for him........Bubba has matured and been humbled alot since he came back to the scene a couple of years ago...........BamBam needs to leave that BAMBAM attitude crap in the Lites class...........Canard has wicked cursed luck with everything...........Alessi's biggest obstacle is his dad Tony.........and the sport will not be the same without my boy KDub.....

Oh yeah, Dean Wilson is gonna dominate the Lites class......

My money is on  Dick mann riding the BSA

I think your mustache wax fumes are getting to ya......hahahaha.....some of the knuckle head racers I just mentioned probably don't even know or care who the great Dick Mann was.
I once heard my buddy Bill ask Danny Hamel after a race....
"How can someone who looks like a high school band tuba player go so d**n fast on a bike?!"

Motorrad

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2013, 05:03:25 AM »
I'm with Danger when it comes to Bungey Dungey......Great dude, very likeable, and full of talent that I could never touch....

However absolutly ZERO aggression, poor starter, and fragile state of mind.  His championships that he won were all becasue all the top contenders were out with injury.  Now I know that part of the game is to stay healthy but still, I don't know if I (personally) could enjoy victory knowing I was racing against myself.

Villapoto is starting to panic......Millsaps is being very consistent so good for him........Bubba has matured and been humbled alot since he came back to the scene a couple of years ago...........BamBam needs to leave that BAMBAM attitude crap in the Lites class...........Canard has wicked cursed luck with everything...........Alessi's biggest obstacle is his dad Tony.........and the sport will not be the same without my boy KDub.....

I think your mustache wax fumes are getting to ya......hahahaha.....some of the knuckle head racers I just mentioned probably don't even know or care who the great Dick Mann was.

Honestly.. I dont even know who the racers you mentioned are..       no kidding..

except that stewart guy... only because he falls off so much

Offline USMC 500

• Giant Member
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2013, 05:13:04 AM »

Honestly.. I dont even know who the racers you mentioned are..       no kidding..

except that stewart guy... only because he falls off so much

I only recently started watching supercross again last season.......I stopped watching it back in the mid 90's (you know why).  Some of these guys I mentioned I remember as mini riders from the Team Green amature days.
"How can someone who looks like a high school band tuba player go so d**n fast on a bike?!"

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2013, 02:41:00 AM »
Indy qualifying and practice on at 2pm eastern time.

http://www.supercrossonline.com/supercrosslive/

Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline Good

• Yo.
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 03:38:18 PM »
Man, just finished watching the main.  Crazy night!  Dungy pushed RV until the last lap or two but couldn't close it... Stewart stalled it in "the easiest corner on the track"??? :-o

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 01:42:21 AM »
Toronto practice and qualifying at 2pm est.Not sure if anyone even pays attention to these,but you see some really fast laps,and get to watch Stewart try out new lines/jumps that no one else trys,and then crash in spectacular style.There is alot of B.S. talking and interviewing too,but it's all good...I hook my laptop up to my big screen tv,so it makes it more intriguing to watch.

http://www.supercrossonline.com/supercrosslive/
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline USMC 500

• Giant Member
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 03:41:32 AM »
Stewart is a turd but I still cheer him on.......maybe cause I knew him as a young child.....

I'm hoping for Milsaps to get the points lead back and I wanna see Reed get that first victory already.

Oh yeah.....I would have to say Canard is a bigger crasher than Bubba.....at least Bubba gets back up and races the next weekend.....Poor Trey destroys his body everytime he has an incident on the bike.

Offline 89blaster89

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 04:37:32 AM »
villipoto is from my town, i cheer him on

Offline suicyde

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2013, 06:32:55 AM »
Here are some pics I took at SLC supercross, congrats to the 2013 champ!

I took close to 500 pics yesterday if anyone wants more.