Author Topic: I'm not dead!!!  (Read 2031 times)

Offline USMC 500

• Giant Member
  • Sikorsky CH-53E the KX500 of Marine Corps aviation
I'm not dead!!!
« on: October 28, 2012, 06:06:06 AM »
Hey everyone......just checking in......Work (wind turbines) has been working me to the bone here in Tehachapi......windy season is here.........haven't had too many chances to ride my "Motorrad" built monster but hopping that since my "break in" maintenances at work are almost done, I will have more time to ride!!  Lets schedule a weekend Dave!!!
I once heard my buddy Bill ask Danny Hamel after a race....
"How can someone who looks like a high school band tuba player go so d**n fast on a bike?!"

Motorrad

Re: I'm not dead!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 07:58:21 AM »
Hey everyone......just checking in......Work (wind turbines) has been working me to the bone here in Tehachapi......windy season is here.........haven't had too many chances to ride my "Motorrad" built monster but hopping that since my "break in" maintenances at work are almost done, I will have more time to ride!!  Lets schedule a weekend Dave!!!

That POS still runs?!  :lol:

Oh.. and..

DAVES NOT HERE...... MAAANNNN

Offline USMC 500

• Giant Member
  • Sikorsky CH-53E the KX500 of Marine Corps aviation
Re: I'm not dead!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 08:22:30 AM »

That POS still runs?!  :lol:

Oh.. and..

DAVES NOT HERE...... MAAANNNN

Of course it "DOESN'T" run........I have to have time to ride the @#$% thing for it to run!!!!!.......hahahah.......Well "MOTORRAD" and I have to schedule some riding time!!!
I once heard my buddy Bill ask Danny Hamel after a race....
"How can someone who looks like a high school band tuba player go so d**n fast on a bike?!"