Author Topic: Been riding my 86 KX 500 alot.  (Read 3196 times)

Offline Jeffro197

Been riding my 86 KX 500 alot.
« on: September 17, 2012, 05:13:10 PM »
Last month I was down in the dumps. So I decided to quit drinking. I started the Insanity work out program and started riding every Sunday. North Idaho has some real good single track. Getting back to riding has helped me get my life back on track.

Taking a break after Barney Creek trail

Spades Tower

A view from the top of spades/ Its run down and scetchy to climb.

out with the family.
http://youtu.be/YByAUCJd4z0
Kind of a long video. But shows how great the trails are. And the Kx has not left me broke down yet, I did run out of gas and had to push her about a mile back to the truck on this ride. I think it holds less gas then my buddys CR 500! LOL

Motorrad

Re: Been riding my 86 KX 500 alot.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 09:48:49 AM »
Sweet!

anything is better than drinking yourself to death

Love the video...

makes me want to ride back up to idaho..

that tower and overlook look VERY familiar..     I wonder if I rode past it on my mexico to canada ride....

what lake is that off in the distance??

Offline kxpegger

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 02:02:19 PM »
Looks like a fun trail! Didn't know there was that much dust in Idaho!

I too had a serious drinking problem for awhile. The only time I drank was when I was with someone or by myself! You're better off without it! Make it a point to hang out with people that don't drink! You may have to say goodbye to some of your old friends for awhile or permanently but thats' how it goes! Good luck!
North Las Vegas

"05" RMZ450, "08" KX500AF "11" KTM 450SX-F "12" KTM 250SX "15" KTM450SX-F

Offline Jeffro197

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 02:55:24 PM »
Thanks guys. That is what I have had to do. Just hanging out with some new people. The Lake is Hayden lake its just north of Coeur D' Alene Idaho. And ya its been a dry summer. We can usually find some wet trails in the summer. LOL