Author Topic: broken slide  (Read 2005 times)

orderofsion

broken slide
« on: September 09, 2004, 09:43:39 PM »
my kx has started hunting realy badly on the overrun especialy down hills and on a closed throttle . I took the carb apart and the bottom corner of the slide has broken off and been swallowed up by the engine , its a piece about 1/4" square so i'm guessing that that is my problem . Does anyone have any spares that may help me or know where I can get reasonably priced spares , a slide or a carb - its a pwk39 from an 87/88 (i think) . Please help !

Offline gowen

• Resident Newbie
  • Global Moderator
  • www.KXRiders.com
broken slide
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2004, 03:21:54 AM »
What is your slide #?

kawdude

broken slide
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 01:38:23 PM »
ditto

orderofsion

broken slide
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2004, 07:08:57 AM »
the slide is a number 7 , although if they all fit I would try just about any number - its got to be better than the one I've got !

Offline gowen

• Resident Newbie
  • Global Moderator
  • www.KXRiders.com
broken slide
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2004, 07:28:06 AM »
I've got an extra #6 if you like

orderofsion

broken slide
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2004, 08:02:29 PM »
Hi Gabe . In case you didnt get the pm , yes I would like the slide . Could you mail me so that we can sort out the details.
 thanks

orderofsion

broken slide
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2004, 01:53:53 AM »
Hi Gabe , I seem to be having some problems using the personal message system . If you are still interested in selling me the slide could you try sending me a pm with your email address (if you are happy that is safe to do so) and I will get back to you asap.
 Thanks

Offline gowen

• Resident Newbie
  • Global Moderator
  • www.KXRiders.com
broken slide
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2004, 02:16:43 AM »
Quote from: orderofsion
Hi Gabe , I seem to be having some problems using the personal message system . If you are still interested in selling me the slide could you try sending me a pm with your email address (if you are happy that is safe to do so) and I will get back to you asap.
 Thanks

Send me a mail:
gabeowen@earthlink.net