Author Topic: KX500 Embroidery  (Read 37515 times)

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
Re: KX500 Embroidery
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2014, 06:40:37 AM »
they're lookin pretty good to me Brute...sent you a PM.
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline Brute

• 787 ZA005 GE
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2014, 07:21:14 PM »
Here are the patches I have made. Not sure if I will be making more so if you would like send me a PM with your name and address and I will mail the patch(s) to you 'no charge'. The colors in the picture are all I have. Be specific in your PM on which one(s) you want. 1 or 2 fit in an envelope nicely. Multiple copies shown are stacked on top of one another. I tried the heat activated adhesive on a patch today and it sticks like crazy! I may make more, just no plans at this point. Finally got around to making a less offensive one.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:24:22 PM by Brute »
Things Are More Like They Are Today Then They Have Ever Been Before...

Offline Goat

• Ride it like you stole it!
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2014, 05:01:12 AM »
PM'd
It's hard to keep a drivers license riding a 2 stroke dirt bike on the street.  If you drive within the law they are VERY boring.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2014, 11:50:57 AM »
Got my patches from Brute in the mail today. I will say, the quality of them is absolutely incredible....they're perfect in every way!...he even included a note with directions on using the adhesive backing.
I just want to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to make these for us to enjoy!.
I couldn't be any happier with how they look, and the price was right :-D....hopefully someday I can return the favor!
Thank You again Brute!! :-D

Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline Brute

• 787 ZA005 GE
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2014, 02:47:16 PM »
Glad you like them! Made one with a 'Punisher' type skull but want to tweak is some more. I will post a pic when i get it where I like it.

Offline Brute

• 787 ZA005 GE
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2014, 02:23:51 PM »
So here is the latest 'safe' version. For a while anyway. Discovered nearly ALL my old digitized files got corrupted, including the 'finger' version. Sucks.

Can do different stitch colors but the background will be black as that is the fabric I have on hand. Tried the fancy lettering but ended up with the block style. Thanks Goat for suggesting the 'Punisher' style skull. My new favorite!
I am making them 3.5" but can do larger if you want. Could sew direct on to clothing as well.
If you want a couple sent to you tell me the colors you want and I will whip them out and send them. That goes for you guys that wrote me about a skull version too since the patch has changed. I will do adhesive back unless you specify sewn on.
1. Ring or no ring
2. outer lettering
3. KX 500
4. skull
5. eyes
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 03:54:46 PM by Brute »

Offline Mud dog

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2014, 08:29:29 PM »
Brute nice work homeboy would def like to be patched up.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2014, 10:30:40 PM »
those look cool too...the colored-in eyes really stands out. 

Offline Brute

• 787 ZA005 GE
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2014, 03:28:57 AM »
Will get the new requests put together and sent off at no charge. Glad you guys like them!

Offline Goat

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2014, 05:06:06 AM »
Colored eyes and punisher skull for the win! Those look sweet. Glad I could help out.

Got my middle finger patches. Very good quality. Nice work. Thank you
It's hard to keep a drivers license riding a 2 stroke dirt bike on the street.  If you drive within the law they are VERY boring.

Offline Brute

• 787 ZA005 GE
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2014, 08:49:53 AM »
Foxx, Goat, Mud and Alex, got a couple of the new one's on the way to you. Will work on more tomorrow.
Good to see the new one stitching out like it is supposed to. Amazing that they used to do this by hand. Almost 7K stitches in this patch!
If the machine was not easy to thread and did not thread the needle by itself I would not do it! Tech is cool!

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2014, 08:57:51 AM »
Awesome Brute...that's a nice surprise!...again, thank you very much!!

Offline Goat

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2014, 05:01:12 PM »
SAWEET!!! I'm super excited. These are gonna look good on my riding gear. Thank you so much for taking the time to make cool patches for everyone. I'm sure everyone is very grateful.

Offline Brute

• 787 ZA005 GE
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2014, 02:13:51 PM »
Motorrad, sent you a PM.

Offline alward25

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2014, 03:10:27 PM »

Thanks Brute!!! You Rock!!!!
"Let there be light"